Trouble Is Over for 'Vampire' Flashers
Four actresses from The CW's 'Vampire Diaries' who bared more than their fangs to some Georgia motorists have paid their dues ... literally, and are scott-free in the legal world. RadarOnline is reporting that actresses Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola, Kayla Ewell, Sara Canning, 22 and Krystal Vayda, along with photographer Tyler Shields, all forfeited their cash bond of $500 in lieu of showing up for a court date for charges of disorderly conduct. They were arrested after allegedly flashing their breasts from a highway overpass during a photo shoot.
"It's over, they forfeited $500 and Judge Geoffrey Davis dismissed the case since they forfeited the bond. He is not issuing a warrant; it's over since the county got the money from the bonding company. All six people failed to appear so they each forfeited $500 for a total of $3000," a Monroe County court spokeswoman told RadarOnline.
Apparently, the photographer behind the R-rated shoot posted bail for all of the girls, and "has no intention of asking the girls to re-pay him for the money that he lost in this incident."
John Shearer, WireImage
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz is Engaged to Benji Madden!
- Avicii Splits From Live-In Girlfriend Raquel Bettencourt: Get the Breakup Details
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2