Trouble Is Over for 'Vampire' Flashers
Four actresses from The CW's 'Vampire Diaries' who bared more than their fangs to some Georgia motorists have paid their dues ... literally, and are scott-free in the legal world. RadarOnline is reporting that actresses Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola, Kayla Ewell, Sara Canning, 22 and Krystal Vayda, along with photographer Tyler Shields, all forfeited their cash bond of $500 in lieu of showing up for a court date for charges of disorderly conduct. They were arrested after allegedly flashing their breasts from a highway overpass during a photo shoot.
"It's over, they forfeited $500 and Judge Geoffrey Davis dismissed the case since they forfeited the bond. He is not issuing a warrant; it's over since the county got the money from the bonding company. All six people failed to appear so they each forfeited $500 for a total of $3000," a Monroe County court spokeswoman told RadarOnline.
Apparently, the photographer behind the R-rated shoot posted bail for all of the girls, and "has no intention of asking the girls to re-pay him for the money that he lost in this incident."
John Shearer, WireImage
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Kids and Counting Documents Jill Duggard's Emergency C-Section and Dramatic Birth of Baby Israel
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Sonja Morgan Spars With Ramona, Gets Advice From Bethenny
- New Girl Season 5 Will Return With An Engagement Party and Guest Stars Including Fred Armisen and Taran Killam
- Ellen Albertini Dow, 'Wedding Singer' rapper, dies at 101
- LoCash: Country music is not just for the South
- Stars without the warpaint