The Day in Celebrity Tweets for Wed 10/7
By Tricia Romano Posted Oct 7th 2009 04:34PM
celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less...
@McCainBloggette gave tips to her taunters at University of Massachusetts Amherst who drew a mustache on a poster of her face. (See the photo.)
@aplusk deviated from his normal routine of posting pics of his wife in her panties and re-tweeted the New York Times report about the slave trade.
5. Diablo Cody (aka. Brook Busey)
Academy Award winning scribe @diablocody of 'Jennifer's Body' fame tweet-bragged that Jason Bateman likes her new cropped platinum blonde 'do. Nice.
6. Jeremy Piven
Finally free from mercury poisoning, @jeremypiven tweeted about his glimpse of Heath Ledger in Terry Gilliam's 'The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus,' which premiered in London last night.
7. Whitney Port
Not only did 'The City' star @WhitneyEvePort eat delicious finger sandwiches, she is already done working for the day. (We're jealous!)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Larry Wilmore takes on ?American Sniper' on ?The Nightly Show'
- Katie Holmes to portray businesswoman in 'Ray Donovan'
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Extra Scoop: We're Going to See Katie Holmes on TV Again!
- Mandy Moore May Have Hinted at Divorce on Instagram
- Taylor Swift's Reaction to 'Nude' Hacker Threat Is Priceless
- Eddie Redmayne: My Wife and I Love Friends, Stalked Jennifer Aniston
- Ryan Knight's Ex-Girlfriend Jemmye Carroll Reflects on His Death: "Living Too Fast Was His Motto"
- Gabrielle Union Explains Why She Asked Dwyane Wade for a Prenup: "I Have My Own Wagon and Star"