The Day in Celebrity Tweets for Wed 10/7
By Tricia Romano Posted Oct 7th 2009 04:34PM
celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less...
@McCainBloggette gave tips to her taunters at University of Massachusetts Amherst who drew a mustache on a poster of her face. (See the photo.)
@aplusk deviated from his normal routine of posting pics of his wife in her panties and re-tweeted the New York Times report about the slave trade.
5. Diablo Cody (aka. Brook Busey)
Academy Award winning scribe @diablocody of 'Jennifer's Body' fame tweet-bragged that Jason Bateman likes her new cropped platinum blonde 'do. Nice.
6. Jeremy Piven
Finally free from mercury poisoning, @jeremypiven tweeted about his glimpse of Heath Ledger in Terry Gilliam's 'The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus,' which premiered in London last night.
7. Whitney Port
Not only did 'The City' star @WhitneyEvePort eat delicious finger sandwiches, she is already done working for the day. (We're jealous!)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Envelope snafu at Daytime Emmy Awards as 'Days' takes home top prize
- Amanda Bynes lunges at man who tries to take a photo: Who's the hottest mess in Hollywood?
- Report: Charlie Sheen tried to fire 'Anger Management' co-star Selma Blair
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- New 'Mortal Instruments' Trailer Is Intense (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Saucy New Promo For Showtime's 'Masters Of Sex'
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Star Facing Charges?
- ?The Voice': Oh God, Adam Levine's neck beard
- ?Mistresses' episode 3: Put down the blow torch
- ?The Bachelorette' episode 4: ?The last thing I want to do is walk across the stage in nothing but a mankini'
- Brad Pitt on Melissa Etheridge's Comments About Angelina's Double Mastectomy
- Barbra Streisand Voices Concern for Women in Israel
- Olivia Culpo Gets Inside Scoop on Next Miss Universe Contest