The Day in Celebrity Tweets for Wed 10/7
By Tricia Romano Posted Oct 7th 2009 04:34PM
celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less...
@McCainBloggette gave tips to her taunters at University of Massachusetts Amherst who drew a mustache on a poster of her face. (See the photo.)
@aplusk deviated from his normal routine of posting pics of his wife in her panties and re-tweeted the New York Times report about the slave trade.
5. Diablo Cody (aka. Brook Busey)
Academy Award winning scribe @diablocody of 'Jennifer's Body' fame tweet-bragged that Jason Bateman likes her new cropped platinum blonde 'do. Nice.
6. Jeremy Piven
Finally free from mercury poisoning, @jeremypiven tweeted about his glimpse of Heath Ledger in Terry Gilliam's 'The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus,' which premiered in London last night.
7. Whitney Port
Not only did 'The City' star @WhitneyEvePort eat delicious finger sandwiches, she is already done working for the day. (We're jealous!)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Vanity Fair asks the cast who should sit on the Iron Throne ? VIDEO
- Robert Rodriguez reveals the movie that scared him as a kid in our Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian in Beverly Hills Fender-Bender
- ?True Detective 2' Preview? At Least How Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Rogen See It
- Katharine McPhee and Husband Reunite After Her Kissing Scandal with Married Man