Ritchie Still Loves 'Retarded' Madonna
"I still love her," he says in the interview. "But she's retarded, too."
Ritchie voiced his frustration over the demise of their 8-year marriage, which was finalized (with a financial settlement) last December. They have a 9-year-old son, Rocco. He talks about getting bad advice from people following the split.
"You can't tell someone when they're getting divorced that their pain is an illusion," he says. "I'm f---ing telling you, I feel it, I've been through that. You have, too. No one can say you don't feel that."
But the director, whose latest is this year's 'Sherlock Holmes,' had some strongly positive things to say about Madonna and her work ethic.
"She's a manifester, if there ever was one," he says. "First-rate manifester. Madonna makes things happen. Put Madonna up against any twenty-three-year-old, she'll outwork them, out-dance them, outperform them. The woman is broad."
Read the Full Interview Here
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Pics! Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo in Honor of Joan Rivers
- Morgan Freeman's Response to Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Making Out Is Priceless
- Is Tori Spelling Having a Nervous Breakdown?