Ritchie Still Loves 'Retarded' Madonna
"I still love her," he says in the interview. "But she's retarded, too."
Ritchie voiced his frustration over the demise of their 8-year marriage, which was finalized (with a financial settlement) last December. They have a 9-year-old son, Rocco. He talks about getting bad advice from people following the split.
"You can't tell someone when they're getting divorced that their pain is an illusion," he says. "I'm f---ing telling you, I feel it, I've been through that. You have, too. No one can say you don't feel that."
But the director, whose latest is this year's 'Sherlock Holmes,' had some strongly positive things to say about Madonna and her work ethic.
"She's a manifester, if there ever was one," he says. "First-rate manifester. Madonna makes things happen. Put Madonna up against any twenty-three-year-old, she'll outwork them, out-dance them, outperform them. The woman is broad."
Read the Full Interview Here
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Pink Brings the Power for Breast Cancer Awareness and Prevention
- ?Gone Girl' Star Rosamund Pike: 6 of Her Films You Should See
- Happy Day! Pharrell Just Released New 'It Girl' Music Video
- Shay Mitchell Splits From Boyfriend Ryan Silverstein After a Year of Dating
- Miranda Kerr Goes Without Underwear, Flashes Lots of Leg in Black Perforated Leather Look in Paris: See the Pictures
- Taken 3 Trailer Released: Liam Neeson Framed for Murder, Beats Up Bad Guys