Ritchie Still Loves 'Retarded' Madonna
"I still love her," he says in the interview. "But she's retarded, too."
Ritchie voiced his frustration over the demise of their 8-year marriage, which was finalized (with a financial settlement) last December. They have a 9-year-old son, Rocco. He talks about getting bad advice from people following the split.
"You can't tell someone when they're getting divorced that their pain is an illusion," he says. "I'm f---ing telling you, I feel it, I've been through that. You have, too. No one can say you don't feel that."
But the director, whose latest is this year's 'Sherlock Holmes,' had some strongly positive things to say about Madonna and her work ethic.
"She's a manifester, if there ever was one," he says. "First-rate manifester. Madonna makes things happen. Put Madonna up against any twenty-three-year-old, she'll outwork them, out-dance them, outperform them. The woman is broad."
Read the Full Interview Here
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- Paris Hilton's brother beaten up; claims Lindsay Lohan behind assault
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Check Out the New Rodney Dangerfield Website!
- Would You Like to Tan While You Sleep? Here's How!
- Austin Mahone Wants a Lamborghini for Christmas!