Ugly Brinkley Divorce Gets Even Uglier
Cook and his attorneys claim that Brinkley is attempting to sabotage the father's relationship with his children. He claims that Brinkley refused to turn over son Jack's passport in a timely fashion, which caused him to miss a school trip to Israel that was supposed to be chaperoned by Cook.
"She is doing everything she can to ruin my relationship with my kids ... I am trying to move on with my life and I wish she would do the same," Cook told the New York Post.
Due to this and other violations that Cook is claiming, his legal team is
Brinkley's lawyer Peter Caronia calls Cook's claims "without merit and totally disingenuous," saying that Brinkley was late in handing the passport over because of the death of a friend's mother and Cook's refusal to pick it up himself.
Cook asked for Brinkley to be imprisoned and forced to take anger management classes, and also wants additional child visitation rights. Brinkley claims that Cook is in the wrong for talking about their case on talk shows and also letting his new girlfriend to spend time with their children. She also wants Cook jailed, and asked for reimbursement of legal fees and to be paid from the sale of the couple's old boat.
The divorce between Brinkley and Cook turned very ugly and very public when Cook's affair with a teenage store clerk became public.
Kneeland has been granted a temporary restraining order against the 'Terminator 2' star which Furlong is trying to fight.
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Larry Marano, Getty Images
Denise Truscello, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- ?The Bachelorette': What we can expect from Andi Dorfman
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelor' finale and ?After the Final Rose'
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO
- Catherine Lowe Slams Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: "Don't Slap the Hand That Fed You," Husband Sean Lowe Admits Finale Was "Painful to Watch"
- Liam Neeson Supports Horse-Drawn Carriages, Calls Out New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Frank Ocean, Chipotle Feud: Singer Shares "F--- YOU" Check, Company Claims Money Wasn't Returned