Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Obama Praises "Complex, Emotional" American Sniper Movie Despite Controversy
- Meghan McCain: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Human Ken Doll From U.K. Rodrigo Alves Gets $250K Worth of Plastic Surgery, Says He's "Truly Happy"
- Cosby show draws several protesters in Ohio
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom