Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having a Second Baby Girl at 2013 Beauty Inc Awards In NYC
- Beyonce Reveals Super Fit Body in Texas Longhorns Jersey, Bikini Bottom: See the Picture
- Victoria's Secret Models Twerk Backstage at Fashion Show in Sexy Video
- ?I Can't Believe It Is Happening': ‘The Little Couple’ Star Jen Arnold Tells Of ‘Terrible’ Mood Swings After Diagnosis With Rare Cancer
- Not Giving Up: Male Model Vows To Take Kourtney Kardashian Paternity Scandal To L.A. Court
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- ?Scarface' star Steven Bauer looks back at iconic film 30 years later
- Rachael Ray's aunt dies after getting stuck outside in freezing temperatures