Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Moves Belongings, Dogs Out of Kristen Stewart's Home After Breakup
- Lindsey Vonn, Tiger Woods Take His Kids to School: Pictures
- Oklahoma Tornado: Carrie Underwood, Toby Keith and Olivia Munn React
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- La Toya Jackson and Chelsea Handler Mock-Audition to Be American Idol Judges —Watch Now!
- Robin Roberts Receives Standing Ovation at Peabody Awards on Eight-Month Anniversary of Her Bone Marrow Transplant
- Kate Hudson's Hair-Raising Photo Shoot! See the Star Get Caught in the Wind