Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rick Santorum Announces Second Run for President, Says He's "Sickened" by Duggar Scandal
- Larry Wilmore Skewers "Dangerous Hypocrite" Josh Duggar in Nightly Show Sketch: Video
- Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Bathtime Picture of North West Laughing
- O.A.R. to perform during All-American Summer Concert Series
- Carrie Underwood to mark 10 years in country music
- Harry Styles enjoys $600 placenta facials