Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alan Thicke Talks Son Robin's Split, Kirk Cameron Bailing on Growing Pains Reunion
- Scandal Stars Scott Foley, Joshua Malina to Join Shonda Rhimes on Post-Finale Jimmy Kimmel Special: First Look!
- Porsha Stewart Arrest Warrant Issued After RHOA Reunion Brawl With Kenya Moore
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live