Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater? Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s Previous Infidelities With Their Spouses Could Be A Sign Of Their Future Together
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'