Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Acting For The Court? Oscar Pistorius Accused Of Taking Drama Lessons Before His Trial
- Jenelle Evans Picks Her Baby Daddy Up From Jail After He Gets Early Release
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage