Birkitt Reportedly Banned From CBS Set
TMZ is reporting that Stephanie Birkitt is no longer allowed at the Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman's 'Late Show' is filmed. They cite security sources who work on the show.
According to a TMZ source, there has been "a verbal order that she [Birkitt] is 'banned' from the property for the time being."
Worldwide Pants, the production company behind Letterman's 'Late Show,' insists that Birkitt "has not been banned," and that she's just "on paid leave of absence."
Birkitt is the woman at the center of the Letterman affair controversy. She had been Dave's assistant for years, and sometimes wound up in televised 'Late Show' skits.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Super Bowl XLIX Ads Roundup: Budweiser, Snickers, BMW, and All the 2015 Commercials
- Michelle Obama Praises "Complex, Emotional" American Sniper Movie Despite Controversy
- Meghan McCain: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Val Kilmer reportedly rushed to hospital for throat tumor
- Terry Bradshaw roundly mocked at hilarious pre- super bowl roast