Mike Tyson Doesn't Want to Know Details of Daughter's Death
Tyson's 7-year-old son Miguel found Exodus entangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill at the family's Phoenix home. She subsequently died of her injuries a day later.
Tyson has been focusing more on his family in an attempt to overcome the tragic event and not react violently. "I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction because I've been that direction," Tyson said (via PEOPLE.) "My family -- that's my biggest asset."
During the taping, he called his daughter "a little angel." Winfrey replied that she believes that's what Exodus has become.
"I don't know, Oprah. I'd like to believe that, and that sounds great," he said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Body of Proof' Alum to Topline CBS Genius Drama 'Scorpion'
- MTV's 'Awkward' First Season 4 Trailer: Boy Drama, College Blues and Hookups (Video)
- How 'We're the Millers' Producer Became a Bus Driver on 'The Goldbergs'
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx Join Forces for 'The Black Phantom'
- Liam Neeson Has a Very Good Reason for Not Playing James Bond
- Women Are Still Seriously Underrepresented in Hollywood, Study Finds