Mike Tyson Doesn't Want to Know Details of Daughter's Death
Tyson's 7-year-old son Miguel found Exodus entangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill at the family's Phoenix home. She subsequently died of her injuries a day later.
Tyson has been focusing more on his family in an attempt to overcome the tragic event and not react violently. "I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction because I've been that direction," Tyson said (via PEOPLE.) "My family -- that's my biggest asset."
During the taping, he called his daughter "a little angel." Winfrey replied that she believes that's what Exodus has become.
"I don't know, Oprah. I'd like to believe that, and that sounds great," he said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- TV Ratings: 'Hannibal' and '20/20' Improve on Friday
- Tribeca: 'Community's' Gillian Jacobs Relates to Female-Centric Comedy 'Life Partners'
- 'Game of Thrones' Director: 'Everything Takes a Turn' in Sunday's Episode
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)
- Watch the Chilling Opening Scene to Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'