Mike Tyson Doesn't Want to Know Details of Daughter's Death
Tyson's 7-year-old son Miguel found Exodus entangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill at the family's Phoenix home. She subsequently died of her injuries a day later.
Tyson has been focusing more on his family in an attempt to overcome the tragic event and not react violently. "I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction because I've been that direction," Tyson said (via PEOPLE.) "My family -- that's my biggest asset."
During the taping, he called his daughter "a little angel." Winfrey replied that she believes that's what Exodus has become.
"I don't know, Oprah. I'd like to believe that, and that sounds great," he said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Nabs Nearly 9 Million Viewers
- 'All My Children' Alum Joins 'Hart of Dixie' (Exclusive)
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars' Returns in January (Video)
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal ?Star Wars VII' movie roles; J.J. Abrams responds
- Celebrity Christmas cards 2013: Kelly Clarkson, Ellen DeGeneres, and more ? PHOTOS
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Casts Anastasia's Stepdad
- Here's the New Logo for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' (PHOTO)
- Weekend Movies: 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug,' 'Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas,' 'Saving Mr. Banks,' & More