Mike Tyson Doesn't Want to Know Details of Daughter's Death
Tyson's 7-year-old son Miguel found Exodus entangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill at the family's Phoenix home. She subsequently died of her injuries a day later.
Tyson has been focusing more on his family in an attempt to overcome the tragic event and not react violently. "I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction because I've been that direction," Tyson said (via PEOPLE.) "My family -- that's my biggest asset."
During the taping, he called his daughter "a little angel." Winfrey replied that she believes that's what Exodus has become.
"I don't know, Oprah. I'd like to believe that, and that sounds great," he said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- Celebrity Playboy cover girls
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Bunim/Murray Opens New York Office, Adds Exec
- New Reality Shows Fail to Generate Interest at MIPCOM
- 'Arrow': David Ramsey Tackles 5 Season 3 Questions
- Hear the ?Voice of Italy'-winning nun's cover of Madonna's ?Like a Virgin'
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- 'Fall' Trailer: Roman Catholic Priest's Life Shattered By Letter (VIDEO)
- Is Jena Malone Playing Robin in 'Batman v. Superman'?
- Best of Late Night TV: Bill Murray's Tinder Talk, Jack Black's Cereal Jingle, John Leguizamo's Fight With Patrick Swayze (VIDEO)