Mike Tyson Doesn't Want to Know Details of Daughter's Death
Tyson's 7-year-old son Miguel found Exodus entangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill at the family's Phoenix home. She subsequently died of her injuries a day later.
Tyson has been focusing more on his family in an attempt to overcome the tragic event and not react violently. "I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction because I've been that direction," Tyson said (via PEOPLE.) "My family -- that's my biggest asset."
During the taping, he called his daughter "a little angel." Winfrey replied that she believes that's what Exodus has become.
"I don't know, Oprah. I'd like to believe that, and that sounds great," he said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Discovery Cancels 'Everest Jump Live' After Avalanche Deaths
- Stacey Snider Hosts Star-Studded Charity Benefit at Sony Studios
- Box Office (Specialty): Woody Allen a Big Draw in 'Fading Gigolo' Despite Scandal
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Weekend Box Office: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Again, 'Transcendence' Disappoints
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)