Mike Tyson Doesn't Want to Know Details of Daughter's Death
Tyson's 7-year-old son Miguel found Exodus entangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill at the family's Phoenix home. She subsequently died of her injuries a day later.
Tyson has been focusing more on his family in an attempt to overcome the tragic event and not react violently. "I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction because I've been that direction," Tyson said (via PEOPLE.) "My family -- that's my biggest asset."
During the taping, he called his daughter "a little angel." Winfrey replied that she believes that's what Exodus has become.
"I don't know, Oprah. I'd like to believe that, and that sounds great," he said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Palestinian Motor Racing Documentary to Open Doha Youth Film Festival
- 'Sasuke/Ninja Warrior' Seen as Blueprint for Japanese TV Format Success
- ?The Lunchbox' Star Irrfan Khan to Head Up Abu Dhabi Film Festival Jury
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 2 Recap: Toenails Roasting on an Open Fire
- 'Revenge' Season 4, Episode 4 Recap: Reunited and It Feels So Good
- Weekend Box Office: Brad Pitt's 'Fury' Blasts 'Gone Girl' From Top Spot