Miley Cyrus Raps about Quitting Twitter
On Thursday, she posted one of her final Twitter messages, saying that her new beau, 'Last Song' costar Liam Hemsworth disapproved of the site.
"Liam doesn't have a Twitter and he wants me to delete mine with good reason," she twittered.
But in the video, she asserts, he had nothing to do with it. "It wasn't because my friend told me to," she said. "I stopped living for moments and started living for people... I want my private life private. I'm living for me," she rapped.
According to a message on her official site, she deleted her Twitter because she needed a break from cyberspace.
"Twitter is not the only thing I am cutting back on. This is not an attack against this particular site, I just think kids all over the world could maybe take a little vacation from Cyberspace. My problem with the internet is it makes negativity so available. It allows people to anonymously hurt others without any consequences. That is not the real world. Not only that, but if we spent more time enjoying what we are doing besides tweeting about it, we would enjoy our lives a whole lot more. I have very little free time and the moments that I do have I should be spending with my family and friends and loving every minute of their company," she wrote.
"Now of course rumors have been started that Liam is the reason that I deleted my twitter. I hope my true fans know how stupid that is. I had mentioned to him that someone made a fake twitter with his name and we both starting chatting about how ridiculous it is. Liam is a wonderful friend and he did not try to make me delete my page, he just helped me realize how much time I was wasting on that site," she added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?KUWTK' Mid-Season Finale Sneak Peek: Dangerous Wipeout, Dreams Crushed and Saying Goodbye to ?Dad'
- Kelly Rutherford's Custody Battle Continues; Order to Return Children to US Halted
- Pics! Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Joseph Baena Graduates High School
- Nicki Minaj Stages Orgasm Interventions for Her BFFs: "Women Should Demand That"
- Mindy Kaling Debuts a New Bob Hairstyle, and It's Super Glamorous: See the Photo!
- Cindy Crawford Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With Husband Rande Gerber With Sexy Bikini Photo