Courtney Love Ditches Twitter, Too
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 04:21PM
Miley Cyrus fell off the Twitter-verse, rock ranter Courtney Love has disappeared from the social blog, too. Allegedly Love's site was shut down after she posted a series of inflammatory tweets calling fashion designer Dawn Simorangkir a "nasty lying hosebag thief."It's likely that Love's Twitter shutdown was in the making for several months. The designer filed the libel lawsuit against the 'Celebrity Skin' singer back in March stating Love's Twitter and MySpace contained libelous messages. The messages alleged that Simorangkir was a drug dealer, a racist, an unfit mother and a homophobe. Could this lawsuit be the end of celebrity Twitters?
Courtney Loves Turtles
Before Courtney Love closed her Twitter, she delighted us with incredibly bizarre / amazing photos. Check it out >>
Meanwhile, Cyrus released a rap video to explain why she'd quit the micro-blogging site and offered a more serious take on her exit on her private fan Web site, Mileyworld.
"It breaks my spirit to hear that some of you feel neglected since I deleted my twitter. It was a wonderful way to stay connected to you & I really felt like during that time we became very much like friends," she wrote.
"I love my job so much that it is hard to believe sometimes that it is considered 'working.' But, in the end it is still a business and I do need some sort of a 'normal' life as well," Cyrus added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Uh Oh! Dean Invited Another Woman Over While Tori Was Out of Town?!
- Win It! An Alexis Vogel Makeup Collection
- Michelle Obama, Mario Lopez and Others Give One Veteran the Ultimate Thanksgiving Reward!