'Glee' Cast Pulled from Macy's Parade?
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 02:13PM
Glee' have been dumped from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this year. While there is still speculation, TMZ reports that Macy's invited the FOX cast, but when rival NBC (who airs the parade) found out, they told the department store to pull the plug. TMZ reached out to a rep for FOX who declined to comment.When the 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy found out the news, he decided to take a verbal swipe at NBC... and the network's most famous comedian. "I completely understand NBC's position, and look forward to seeing a Jay Leno float," he told EW.com.
'Glee' is a musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox. It focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, set within the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.
The first season began airing on September 9, 2009. It stars Lea Michele, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Kevin McHale.
Watch the 'Glee' boys sing 'It's My Life.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next