'Glee' Cast Pulled from Macy's Parade?
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 02:13PM
Glee' have been dumped from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this year. While there is still speculation, TMZ reports that Macy's invited the FOX cast, but when rival NBC (who airs the parade) found out, they told the department store to pull the plug. TMZ reached out to a rep for FOX who declined to comment.When the 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy found out the news, he decided to take a verbal swipe at NBC... and the network's most famous comedian. "I completely understand NBC's position, and look forward to seeing a Jay Leno float," he told EW.com.
'Glee' is a musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox. It focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, set within the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.
The first season began airing on September 9, 2009. It stars Lea Michele, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Kevin McHale.
Watch the 'Glee' boys sing 'It's My Life.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katherine Heigl Snuggles With Daughter Adalaide, Husband Josh Kelley: Pictures
- Prince William Visits Malta in Place of Kate Middleton, Updates Crowd on Her Condition
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- The REAL Split Story? Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Dumped French Montana Because He Was Secretly Texting Her BFF Malika Haqq!
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Gabrielle Union confirms topless pic is her and will be contacting the FBI
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!