'Glee' Cast Pulled from Macy's Parade?
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 02:13PM
Glee' have been dumped from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this year. While there is still speculation, TMZ reports that Macy's invited the FOX cast, but when rival NBC (who airs the parade) found out, they told the department store to pull the plug. TMZ reached out to a rep for FOX who declined to comment.When the 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy found out the news, he decided to take a verbal swipe at NBC... and the network's most famous comedian. "I completely understand NBC's position, and look forward to seeing a Jay Leno float," he told EW.com.
'Glee' is a musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox. It focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, set within the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.
The first season began airing on September 9, 2009. It stars Lea Michele, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Kevin McHale.
Watch the 'Glee' boys sing 'It's My Life.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Elizabeth Pena, La Bamba Star, Died From Alcohol Abuse
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Eddie Redmayne Is a Fashion Hero, Saves Felicity Jones From Major Wardrobe Malfunction
- First Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Is Here Early After Grainy Version Leaks Online—Watch Now!
- Lady Antebellum Talks Parenthood—Is Charles Kelly Feeling the Pressure to Have Kids? Watch!