Winfrey Hit With Plane Sex Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 08:31AM
UsMagazine.com is reporting that the lawsuit claims that Winfrey and others on board were sleeping "following their ingestion of sleeping pills, which is when the alleged sexual affair with the plane's pilot, Terry Pansing, took place. Gehrls alleges that flight attendants Myron Gooch and Kirby Bumpus (King's daughter) made up the claims. Gehrls and Pansing were both later fired for "inappropriate intimate behavior," the suit claims.
She and Pansing have both passed a polygraph test, but were still not rehired. In the lawsuit, Gehrls seeks more than $75,000 from Gooch, Bumpus and Winfrey's production company, Harpo Inc.
According to the Chicago Tribune, both Harpo Inc., and Pansing have declined to comment on the lawsuit.
Oprah Winfrey Pics
Oprah Winfrey is seen here laughing away as she sits next to first lady Michelle Obama on Oct. 1. Click to See More Oprah Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Red Nose Day's Best Skits: Julia Roberts' Real Voice, Game of Thrones Musical and More!
- Orange Is the New Black Season 3 Hits Netflix and More June Streaming Releases From Amazon and Hulu
- Dwyane Wade Explains His Groomzilla Behavior: "I Know My Wife" Gabrielle Union
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Pamela Anderson is ready to date lots of guys
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals how she got her bikini body
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé
- Reese Witherspoon Is Going to Play Tinker Bell in New Live-Action Disney Movie