Winfrey Hit With Plane Sex Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 08:31AM
UsMagazine.com is reporting that the lawsuit claims that Winfrey and others on board were sleeping "following their ingestion of sleeping pills, which is when the alleged sexual affair with the plane's pilot, Terry Pansing, took place. Gehrls alleges that flight attendants Myron Gooch and Kirby Bumpus (King's daughter) made up the claims. Gehrls and Pansing were both later fired for "inappropriate intimate behavior," the suit claims.
She and Pansing have both passed a polygraph test, but were still not rehired. In the lawsuit, Gehrls seeks more than $75,000 from Gooch, Bumpus and Winfrey's production company, Harpo Inc.
According to the Chicago Tribune, both Harpo Inc., and Pansing have declined to comment on the lawsuit.
Oprah Winfrey Pics
Oprah Winfrey is seen here laughing away as she sits next to first lady Michelle Obama on Oct. 1. Click to See More Oprah Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katherine Heigl Threatened to Date John Mayer If Husband Josh Kelley Didn't Commit
- Kathy Griffin Hints at Fashion Police Role: Joan Rivers "and I Talked About it Many Times"
- Jeff Goldblum's Wife Emilie Livingston Posts Gorgeous Wedding Dress Photo
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!