Winfrey Hit With Plane Sex Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 08:31AM
UsMagazine.com is reporting that the lawsuit claims that Winfrey and others on board were sleeping "following their ingestion of sleeping pills, which is when the alleged sexual affair with the plane's pilot, Terry Pansing, took place. Gehrls alleges that flight attendants Myron Gooch and Kirby Bumpus (King's daughter) made up the claims. Gehrls and Pansing were both later fired for "inappropriate intimate behavior," the suit claims.
She and Pansing have both passed a polygraph test, but were still not rehired. In the lawsuit, Gehrls seeks more than $75,000 from Gooch, Bumpus and Winfrey's production company, Harpo Inc.
According to the Chicago Tribune, both Harpo Inc., and Pansing have declined to comment on the lawsuit.
Oprah Winfrey Pics
Oprah Winfrey is seen here laughing away as she sits next to first lady Michelle Obama on Oct. 1. Click to See More Oprah Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around