Winfrey Hit With Plane Sex Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2009 08:31AM
UsMagazine.com is reporting that the lawsuit claims that Winfrey and others on board were sleeping "following their ingestion of sleeping pills, which is when the alleged sexual affair with the plane's pilot, Terry Pansing, took place. Gehrls alleges that flight attendants Myron Gooch and Kirby Bumpus (King's daughter) made up the claims. Gehrls and Pansing were both later fired for "inappropriate intimate behavior," the suit claims.
She and Pansing have both passed a polygraph test, but were still not rehired. In the lawsuit, Gehrls seeks more than $75,000 from Gooch, Bumpus and Winfrey's production company, Harpo Inc.
According to the Chicago Tribune, both Harpo Inc., and Pansing have declined to comment on the lawsuit.
Oprah Winfrey Pics
Oprah Winfrey is seen here laughing away as she sits next to first lady Michelle Obama on Oct. 1. Click to See More Oprah Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Addresses Rumors of Bruce Jenner Dating Her Best Friend: "I Hope He's Doing His Thing and Having a Good Time"
- Piers Morgan Slams Monica Lewinsky: You're Not Blameless
- Jennifer Garner On Her New Hairstyle Without Bangs: "It's a Big Topic of Conversation" With Husband Ben Affleck
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after mysterious facial changes