Garry Shandling: Plastic Surgery Victim?
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009.
Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to admit, he did look a little bloated and his face didn't really move, but we're leaving up to our faithful readers.
He appeared on Letterman's late night show and discussed his fear of swine flu and how he stays healthy flying from New York to Los Angeles. Watch:
Shandling was the stars of 'The Larry Sanders Show' and will appear as Senator Stern in the upcoming 'Iron Man 2' film.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- David Duchovny Teases Details of 'X-Files' Revival
- Will Ferrell's Most Outrageous TV Characters (Video)
- Top 5 'X-Files' Episodes of All Time: A Critic's Take
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline