Garry Shandling: Plastic Surgery Victim?
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009.
Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to admit, he did look a little bloated and his face didn't really move, but we're leaving up to our faithful readers.
He appeared on Letterman's late night show and discussed his fear of swine flu and how he stays healthy flying from New York to Los Angeles. Watch:
Shandling was the stars of 'The Larry Sanders Show' and will appear as Senator Stern in the upcoming 'Iron Man 2' film.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Comic-Con 2014: Image Comics 'Moves Forward' with New Sci-Fi Titles
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
- Jessica Biel to Appear on 'New Girl'
- Here's how ?Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- '80s TV stars sing ?Let It Go'
- John Boyega is 'Aiming' for a Marvel Movie Role
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (VIDEO)
- This Is What 'The Purge: Anarchy' Would Look Like In Canada