Garry Shandling: Plastic Surgery Victim?
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009.
Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to admit, he did look a little bloated and his face didn't really move, but we're leaving up to our faithful readers.
He appeared on Letterman's late night show and discussed his fear of swine flu and how he stays healthy flying from New York to Los Angeles. Watch:
Shandling was the stars of 'The Larry Sanders Show' and will appear as Senator Stern in the upcoming 'Iron Man 2' film.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sharknado 2': Craziest Kills, Cheesiest Lines (Video)
- China Lion Film to Release Nicholas Tse Starrer 'But Always' in North America, Australia and N.Z.
- Robert Halmi Sr., Legendary TV Producer, Dies at 90
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Here's What's New on Netflix for August 2014
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Rejects: Sci-Fi Icons Who Got Cut From Marvel's Space Team
- Jamie Foxx Is in Talks to Play Mike Tyson, Says Mike Tyson