Garry Shandling: Plastic Surgery Victim?
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009.
Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to admit, he did look a little bloated and his face didn't really move, but we're leaving up to our faithful readers.
He appeared on Letterman's late night show and discussed his fear of swine flu and how he stays healthy flying from New York to Los Angeles. Watch:
Shandling was the stars of 'The Larry Sanders Show' and will appear as Senator Stern in the upcoming 'Iron Man 2' film.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Malco Theatres Exec on Adam Sandler's Netflix Deal: "Guess He Wants to Be a TV Star"
- Watch Intense New Trailer for Fox's Hip-Hop Drama 'Empire'
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming