Judge Rules Jon Must Return $180K
He was reported to have removed $230,000 initially from their account, despite a ban from such instances due to the couple's ongoing nasty divorce.
Kate spoke out following the ruling, saying: "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."
Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, addressed the rest of the money by saying "the remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date."
Gosselin must replace the missing money by their next court hearing, which is scheduled for Oct. 26. If the money is not replaced, he will have to appear before a judge for a contempt proceeding, TMZ reports.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: Selma Blair Was My Favorite On-Screen Kiss
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: Annalise Confronts Sam, and Laurel Tampers With Evidence in "We're Not Friends"
- Alan Cumming Dishes on "Loyal" "Best Friend" Monica Lewinsky: Watch Now!
- ?Terrible Garbage!' Critics Slam Kris Jenner Cookbook: ?I'd Rather Read A Cookbook By ISIS'
- Radar Told You First: Bethenny Frankel's ?RHONY' Return Was In Talks For Months, Andy Cohen Says
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants