Judge Rules Jon Must Return $180K
He was reported to have removed $230,000 initially from their account, despite a ban from such instances due to the couple's ongoing nasty divorce.
Kate spoke out following the ruling, saying: "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."
Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, addressed the rest of the money by saying "the remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date."
Gosselin must replace the missing money by their next court hearing, which is scheduled for Oct. 26. If the money is not replaced, he will have to appear before a judge for a contempt proceeding, TMZ reports.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kentucky Clerk Who Refuses Same-Sex Marriage Licenses Has Rocky Marital History, Kids Out of Wedlock
- Amanda Peterson Cause of Death Was Accidental Drug Overdose: Report
- Wendy Williams Says She's "Very Disappointed" in Nicki Minaj for Slamming Miley Cyrus at VMAs: Watch
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Hank Baskett Gets Jealous After Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Allegedly Flirts With Two Other Men—Watch Now!
- Twitter Has Major Issues With the Idea of Aaron Sorkin Writing a Lucille Ball Biopic Starring Cate Blanchett
- Kylie Jenner Makes a Mini Music Video Dedicated to Her Dogs—Watch Now!