Judge Rules Jon Must Return $180K
He was reported to have removed $230,000 initially from their account, despite a ban from such instances due to the couple's ongoing nasty divorce.
Kate spoke out following the ruling, saying: "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."
Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, addressed the rest of the money by saying "the remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date."
Gosselin must replace the missing money by their next court hearing, which is scheduled for Oct. 26. If the money is not replaced, he will have to appear before a judge for a contempt proceeding, TMZ reports.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Taping Canceled as Doctors Assess Potential Brain Damage: Report
- Justin Bieber Arrested Again: Star Charged in Ontario After ATV Collision
- Nude Celebrities Photo Scandal: Emma Watson, Lena Dunham, and More Stars Slam Hackers
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Woman Gets Metal Pole Impaled Through Her Butt During Texting and Driving Accident
- Khloé Kardashian and Scott Disick Join Cast of Royal Pains for Season Finale—See the Exclusive Pic!
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"