Judge Rules Jon Must Return $180K
He was reported to have removed $230,000 initially from their account, despite a ban from such instances due to the couple's ongoing nasty divorce.
Kate spoke out following the ruling, saying: "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."
Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, addressed the rest of the money by saying "the remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date."
Gosselin must replace the missing money by their next court hearing, which is scheduled for Oct. 26. If the money is not replaced, he will have to appear before a judge for a contempt proceeding, TMZ reports.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Are So in Love in New Video, Photos From Their Wedding: See Here
- Josh Duggar Makes Joke About Siblings Dating: Video Resurfaces Amid Child Molestation Accusations
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Kim Kardashian Comes Clean About Bruce Jenner's Transition: "It's All True"
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap
- Game of Thrones Recap: "The Gift" Finally Gives Fans the Greatest Present Ever
- Morgan Stewart Models in NYC, EJ Johnson Plans Trip to Bahamas, Dorothy Wang's Party Goes Sour—Get the #RichKids Recap!