Judge Rules Jon Must Return $180K
He was reported to have removed $230,000 initially from their account, despite a ban from such instances due to the couple's ongoing nasty divorce.
Kate spoke out following the ruling, saying: "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."
Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, addressed the rest of the money by saying "the remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date."
Gosselin must replace the missing money by their next court hearing, which is scheduled for Oct. 26. If the money is not replaced, he will have to appear before a judge for a contempt proceeding, TMZ reports.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mulan Live-Action Movie: Voice of Mulan Ming-Na Wen Campaigns for Role
- Rumer Willis Goes Practically Naked in a Bedazzled Nude Jumpsuit: See Her Sexy DWTS Getup
- Kim Kardashian Shares Her Contouring Road Map Via Instagram: See the Photo!
- Wilco cancels Indiana concert because of new Religious Freedom Act
- Disney developing live-action ?Mulan'
- Tidal: Jay Z, Madonna, Minaj among owners of new streaming service
- Versace Completely Rips Off T-Shirt Design from American Apparel! Yeah, You Read That Right—Get the Scoop!
- Kris Jenner Thinks Kourtney Kardashian Will Let Her "Rot For Decades"—See the KUWTK Clip!
- LOL! Valerie Bertinelli Gives Eric Stonestreet Quite a Look During Van Halen's Jimmy Kimmel Live Performance