La Toya: Michael Wouldn't Like 'This' Film
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 14th 2009 07:11AM
La Toya Jackson says her late brother Michael wouldn't be pleased with the 'This Is It' documentary being released later this month, which shows footage of his final days and rehearsals. Talking with Access Hollywood, La Toya says that because it was a rehearsal, Michael "wasn't giving it his all," and because of that, he wouldn't want people to see the performances in 'This.'
"He loves to give his all always. That's just the way he is," Jackson said in the interview. "He wants people to see him at the top of the ladder and not half-stepping because he doesn't want to do a full-out rehearsal."
La Toya also spoke out about the newly released Jackson single 'This Is It.' She says "it's wonderful to hear something from him because he hasn't had anything out in awhile."
The release of the single was a welcome treat for all Michael Jackson fans, but much of the buzz quickly turned to the fact that it was actually an older song that was rebuilt to be released now.
Despite her qualms with the impending documentary, La Toya says she'll stand by the film.
"I will support my brother in any way I can ... I love him," she said.
Memorable Michael Moments
Kisses, pajama pants, mysterious bandages, scary baby moments and more make up classic snapshots of the King of Pop. See Them Now >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Ava DuVernay Clears up That Major Rumor
- One Direction's Liam Payne Hits Universal Orlando Resort!
- Stars in Bikinis! Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Other Hotties
- Princess Charlotte's Godparents Revealed, Pippa Middleton, Prince Harry Didn't Make the Cut: See the Surprising List!
- NKOTB Encourage Fans to Go Commando: "We Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously"
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding: Photo, Details