Girls on Pop: On Twitter and 'Twilight'
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 14th 2009 02:30PM
Jon Gosselin (we kid, we kid), the idea that Lindsay Lohan should put down her keyboard and slowly back away from the Twitter, the delightful lunacy of 'Twilight' merchandising, and celebrity death hoaxes - all with special guest star Kate Spencer from VH1's The Fab Life!
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 12: This Week in Swine
PopCast No. 11: Celebrity TMI
PopCast No. 10: Battle of Gosselin and K-Fed
PopCast No. 9: Kanye Can'tye Keep Quiet
Stories we discussed this week:
>> Jersey Boy Apologizes to Zach Braff for Suicide Hoax
>> Popeater Snags Exclusive Jon Gosselin Interview
>> Lindsay Lohan Loses Her Cool on Twitter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- Allure takes heat for afro article featuring white woman
- 'OITNB' star Ruby Rose shows off tattoos in string bikini
- Taylor Swift Reveals Why She Became Friends with Kanye West
- Kim Richards Arrested for Shoplifting at Target
- Gigi Hadid on Modeling Nude and Being a Post-It Girl
- Amy Schumer Dishes Details on Epic Hamptons Getaway With Jennifer Lawrence: See New Photos From Their Trip
- Iggy Azalea Confirms She Got a Nose Job: "Plastic Surgery Is an Emotional Journey"
- Alexander Skarsgard Slays in Drag on the Red Carpet: Check Out His Glitzy Gold Dress and Long Blonde Hair!