Kutcher, Other Stars Do Good With GQ Gentlemen's Fund
By Mike Hess Posted Oct 15th 2009 10:10AM
GQ Magazine is pairing up with some A-list celebrities to raise money for charity in their The Gentlemen's Fund effort. This year, acting heavyweights Ashton Kutcher, Adrien Grenier, Josh Duhamel and Mark Wahlberg have teamed up with GQ to raise money for their individual charities which you can donate to. See all of the ads and get more info after the jump!
GQ Gentlemen for Charity
Adrien Grenier and Nautica will be looking to gain funds for environmental conservation group Oceana.
"The Gentlemen's Fund is about ordinary men doing extraordinary things," GQ publisher Peter Hunsinger said in a statement. "In these times when resources contract, needs escalate, and I am pleased that our sponsors and celebrity ambassadors are bringing awareness to our readers and finding ways for men to give back."
Kutcher has teamed up with HP to raise money for UNICEF and children's education. Grenier and Nautica will be looking to gain funds for environmental conservation group Oceana, and actor Josh Duhamel along with Ketel One Vodka will raise money for the Pat Tillman Foundation, in honor of the fallen football star turned Army Ranger. Finally, Mark Wahlberg and Gillette are hoping to benefit a cause very close to the actor, The Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation, which gives poor children the opportunities they may not have had otherwise.
The charity initiative will end with the star-studded Gentlemen's Ball on October 28.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar, Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Top 5 Stories
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab, "Seeking Treatment"
- Paris Hilton Reunites With Simple Life Costar, Former BFF Nicole Richie in Miami: Picture
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!