Kutcher, Other Stars Do Good With GQ Gentlemen's Fund
By Mike Hess Posted Oct 15th 2009 10:10AM
GQ Magazine is pairing up with some A-list celebrities to raise money for charity in their The Gentlemen's Fund effort. This year, acting heavyweights Ashton Kutcher, Adrien Grenier, Josh Duhamel and Mark Wahlberg have teamed up with GQ to raise money for their individual charities which you can donate to. See all of the ads and get more info after the jump!
GQ Gentlemen for Charity
Adrien Grenier and Nautica will be looking to gain funds for environmental conservation group Oceana.
"The Gentlemen's Fund is about ordinary men doing extraordinary things," GQ publisher Peter Hunsinger said in a statement. "In these times when resources contract, needs escalate, and I am pleased that our sponsors and celebrity ambassadors are bringing awareness to our readers and finding ways for men to give back."
Kutcher has teamed up with HP to raise money for UNICEF and children's education. Grenier and Nautica will be looking to gain funds for environmental conservation group Oceana, and actor Josh Duhamel along with Ketel One Vodka will raise money for the Pat Tillman Foundation, in honor of the fallen football star turned Army Ranger. Finally, Mark Wahlberg and Gillette are hoping to benefit a cause very close to the actor, The Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation, which gives poor children the opportunities they may not have had otherwise.
The charity initiative will end with the star-studded Gentlemen's Ball on October 28.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Maci Bookout Gives Birth! Teen Mom OG Star Welcomes Daughter Jayde Carter With Boyfriend Taylor McKinney
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!