Tina Fey 'Couldn't Give' Virginity Away
During her interview with Letterman, the host pulled out an Us Magazine article that listed the ages of celebrities who were "virgins into their 20s." On the list were actress Brooke Shields, Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima ... and Fey. Seemingly embarrassed by the topic, Fey was a good sport and poked fun at herself over it.
"All the other people, that was a choice on their part. That woman is a Victoria's Secret model. She made a choice," she joke, referring to Lima and hinting that her chastity wasn't much of a decision on her part.
Fey then said she "Couldn't give it away," and that it was "just good, Christian values ... or, being homely" that kept her pure for all those years.
Michael N. Todaro, Getty Images
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day