Tina Fey 'Couldn't Give' Virginity Away
During her interview with Letterman, the host pulled out an Us Magazine article that listed the ages of celebrities who were "virgins into their 20s." On the list were actress Brooke Shields, Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima ... and Fey. Seemingly embarrassed by the topic, Fey was a good sport and poked fun at herself over it.
"All the other people, that was a choice on their part. That woman is a Victoria's Secret model. She made a choice," she joke, referring to Lima and hinting that her chastity wasn't much of a decision on her part.
Fey then said she "Couldn't give it away," and that it was "just good, Christian values ... or, being homely" that kept her pure for all those years.
Michael N. Todaro, Getty Images
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her
- Victoria Beckham Actually Loves Going Without Makeup, Easy Hair -- How Very Un-Posh!
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question