Tina Fey 'Couldn't Give' Virginity Away
During her interview with Letterman, the host pulled out an Us Magazine article that listed the ages of celebrities who were "virgins into their 20s." On the list were actress Brooke Shields, Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima ... and Fey. Seemingly embarrassed by the topic, Fey was a good sport and poked fun at herself over it.
"All the other people, that was a choice on their part. That woman is a Victoria's Secret model. She made a choice," she joke, referring to Lima and hinting that her chastity wasn't much of a decision on her part.
Fey then said she "Couldn't give it away," and that it was "just good, Christian values ... or, being homely" that kept her pure for all those years.
Michael N. Todaro, Getty Images
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Strahan, Donald Glover Cast in Magic Mike XXL With Channing Tatum
- Jessica Simpson Flaunts Her Toned Legs in Lace Short-Shorts at LAX: Shop Her Look For Less!
- Ashley Hebert Gives Birth: Bachelorette Welcomes Baby Boy Fordham With J.P. Rosenbaum
- High Times Ahead? ?RHOBH' To Film Cast Trip In Amsterdam ? Sober Kim Richards Upset, Facing ?Temptations’
- Swimming In Trouble: Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI In Baltimore, According To Reports
- Amanda Bynes' Father Rick Hasn't Seen Daughter In Months, Isn't Aware Of Her Current Whereabouts
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- Nikki Bella and Brie Bella Get Into an Unusual Fight Outside the Ring—Watch the Deleted Total Divas Clip!
- Student Who Petitioned to Have His Cat in His Yearbook Photo Got What He Wanted, and Then Some
- Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bündchen & Cara Delevingne March at Chanel's Feminist Rally Fashion Show