Tina Fey 'Couldn't Give' Virginity Away
During her interview with Letterman, the host pulled out an Us Magazine article that listed the ages of celebrities who were "virgins into their 20s." On the list were actress Brooke Shields, Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima ... and Fey. Seemingly embarrassed by the topic, Fey was a good sport and poked fun at herself over it.
"All the other people, that was a choice on their part. That woman is a Victoria's Secret model. She made a choice," she joke, referring to Lima and hinting that her chastity wasn't much of a decision on her part.
Fey then said she "Couldn't give it away," and that it was "just good, Christian values ... or, being homely" that kept her pure for all those years.
Michael N. Todaro, Getty Images
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Twins Reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor From Danny DeVito in Germany
- Taylor Swift Refuses to Address Katy Perry Feud in Interview, Imagines Life at Age 30: "I'll Probably Still Be Single"
- Ludacris' Wife Eudoxie Is Pregnant! See Their Adorable Baby Announcement
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Taylor Swift Predicts She Will "Still Be Single" at 30 With "So Many" Cats, Insists She Just Wants to Have Fun
- Kelly Clarkson Admits a Playdate With River Rose and North West May Not Happen: My Kid's Not Talented Enough!
- Christina Milian and Her Family Head to Palm Springs and Someone Gets the Surprise of a Lifetime—See the Turned Up Clip!