Tina Fey 'Couldn't Give' Virginity Away
During her interview with Letterman, the host pulled out an Us Magazine article that listed the ages of celebrities who were "virgins into their 20s." On the list were actress Brooke Shields, Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima ... and Fey. Seemingly embarrassed by the topic, Fey was a good sport and poked fun at herself over it.
"All the other people, that was a choice on their part. That woman is a Victoria's Secret model. She made a choice," she joke, referring to Lima and hinting that her chastity wasn't much of a decision on her part.
Fey then said she "Couldn't give it away," and that it was "just good, Christian values ... or, being homely" that kept her pure for all those years.
Michael N. Todaro, Getty Images
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- Olivia Munn Gets Ring From Boyfriend Aaron Rodgers, Tells Sweet Story: Pictures
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day