Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Court
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 16th 2009 07:07AM
TMZ is reporting. The judge reportedly got information from the alcohol education program that Lohan was forced to participate in that sparked his decision for the prompt hearing.
According to TMZ, defendants generally would not have to appear in court in cases similar to this, but for one reason or another, the judge feels that Lohan must attend.
In the summer of 2007, Lohan was arrested twice for driving under the influence -- once in May and once in July. Aside from driving drunk, police involved in the July arrest also found cocaine in Lohan's pocket.
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
Lindsay Lohan attends the 'Mario de Janeiro Testino' book launch at Cafe Carmen on October 5, 2009. Click for More Lindsay Pics >>>
Weeks later, Lohan checked herself into Cirque Lodge Treatment Center, a high-class rehabilitation center frequented by many stars. It was her second rehab stint, having gone once before in January of 2007.
In August 2007, Lohan pleaded guilty to DUI and cocaine possession charges. She was sentenced to a day in jail, community service and an alcohol education program, which is now the focus of the new hearing.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Duggar Fans Are Fighting Back! How They Plan to Save ?19 Kids'
- Bill Cosby Performs at Women's Fundraiser as More Alleged Victims Step Forward
- Booty Battle: Jennifer Aniston Was the Original Kim K?!