Michael Lohan: Lindsay Headed for Death
"Lindsay, I love you with all of my heart, and I don't care if it is the death of me, I'm not going to bury you. You're going to bury me," he said on an upcoming episode.
"There is nothing left of her. I was out in L.A. with her about three weeks ago when she got robbed. She called me up at 3:30 in the morning and said, 'Daddy, come out here.' I flew out... I couldn't even look at her. I had to go outside and cry. When I hugged her, it was just a hollow, hollow person," he said.
"I am going to take all the steps to help you because I want you to have your life back. I am not going to let you destroy yourself anymore," he revealed.
The Lohan patriarch has a history of using public outlets to "reach out" to his daughter. Lindsay has fought back in the past, even using her MySpace to react to her father's public allegations regarding her drug use.
"He has become a public embarrassment and a bully - to my family, my co-workers, my friends, and a girl that means the world to me (it's obvious who that is.) He has no idea what is going on in my life because I have chosen not to involve him in it. His recent attack on my life and my loved ones is simply for an addiction that he has : Fame. Why he feels the need to comment on anything in my life that I may want to keep private is beyond comprehension. If he really cared about me and my life, then he would learn to respect my wishes by staying out of it," she wrote back in August 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- John Oliver Celebrates His THR Cover With Jimmy Fallon
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition