TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mark Wahlberg Talks Basketball Feud With Leonardo DiCaprio: "I Was a Bit of a D--k"
- Olivia Wilde Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in Tight Blue Dress: Picture
- Julia Roberts Slams Pregnancy Rumors, Says "No" Chance of Fourth Child
- Winner Of Howard Stern’s ‘Get Grandpa Laid’ Contest Dies Before He Gets To Enjoy Bunny Ranch Rendezvous
- Shooting Resumes: Porn Moratorium Lifted After Positive HIV Test
- Kim Zolciak Claims Sudden Pregnancy Weight Loss ? In Just NINE Days ? Was All Natural: ?I Have NOT Had A Tummy Tuck'
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- Kendall Jenner Supports Kanye West by Wearing a Yeezus T-Shirt—See the Pic!
- Beyoncé Celebrates with Vegan Desserts: See What Else the Singer's Been Eating During Her 22 Day Challenge
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water Finale: Who Will Make It Off Redemption Island?—Watch the Final Challenge!