TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendra Wilkinson: Being on TV Helped Heal My Marriage to Hank Baskett
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Handle Racist, Sexist Fantastic Four Interview Like Pros: Watch Their Responses
- Bindi Irwin Gushes About Her New Boyfriend Chandler Powell: "He Is Passionate About Wildlife"
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Eliza Dushku Says She Was Kicked Out of Hotel Room Because of One Direction, Then Laughs It Off
- Snoop Dogg Stopped by Police at Airport in Italy After Carrying $422,000 in Cash—Find Out What Happened Next
- Travi$ Scott Arrested at Lollapalooza 2015 After Allegedly Telling Fans to Jump the Barricades