TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!