TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Posts Strange Topless Shot With Kim, Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian: Picture
- Destiny's Child Former Singer Farrah Franklin Speaks Out After Disorderly Conduct Arrest
- Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Leon Reflects on High School Graduation, Prom in New Blog Post: "I Had a Beautiful Time"
- Marriage Rocks! Courtney Bingham & Nikki Sixx Feathering Their Nest For Baby
- Rock Of Love: Newlyweds Courtney Bingham & Nikki Sixx Ready For Baby ? Exclusive Interview
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- This Brave Model Made a Video to Challenge Expectations About Gender Identity
- Style 90! Taylor Swift Improves Her Gym-Bound Style With Pal Karlie Kloss—See the Workout Looks!
- Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar Celebrate Their 30th Anniversary—See Photos of Their Wedding Day!