TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Frankie Grande Acts Out Magic Mike XXL Shirtless and Covered in Glitter, Plus His Other Favorite Summer Movies: Watch Now!
- Ingrid Michaelson Dating Will Chase Following Greg Laswell Split: Photos
- Vicki Gunvalson Doesn't Regret Cameras Rolling When She Learned of Mom's Death
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bill Cosby is 'innocent until proven guilty'
- Ciara and Russell Wilson practicing abstinence
- Bobby Flay reportedly spotted mingling with younger women amid divorce
- Twinsies! Lily-Rose Depp & Mom Vanessa Paradis Sport Identical Bobs at Chanel Runway Show—Get Ready to Do a Double Take!
- Amy Schumer to Glamour: "I Have a Belly, and I Have Cellulite, and I Still Deserve Love—and to Catch the Old D"
- Kim Zolciak's Trip Down Real Housewives of Atlanta Memory Lane Gets Awkward When Her Romances Come Up