TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Holds Hands With New Girlfriend Sasha Lane: Photo
- Miley Cyrus Wears Fruit-and-Veggie Jumpsuit, Meets Baddie Winkle Before MTV VMAs
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne Perform "Complicated" Together in San Diego After Twitter Misunderstanding
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Amy Duggar Escapes Any Family Drama While Enjoying "Fabulous" '90s-Themed Bachelorette Party
- Courtney Stodden Has Nip Slip on 21st Birthday While Out With Doug Hutchison—See Her Wardrobe Malfunction!
- This Teacher Created a Kanye West-Themed Classroom Allowing Fourth Graders to Learn "All Day"