TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Cancels More Bangerz Tour Concerts After "Extreme Allergic Reaction"
- Debbie Matenopoulos Is Married, Pregnant With Her First Child With Husband Jon Falcone
- Jessica Simpson Gets Kiss From Daughter Maxwell For An Easter Treat
- The $cientology Discount: Church Tax Documents Reveal How Church Paid For A-List Members’ Hotel & Restaurant Bills
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Kourtney Kardashian Sizzles in a Bikini While Celebrating Her Birthday With Scott Disick in Cabo
- Michelle Rodriguez Rocks a Neon Bikini, Does Yoga Headstand in Front of a Bugatti on Fast & Furious 7 Set—See the Pic!
- Total Divas' Trinity Struggles With Pre-Wedding Jitters Before Marrying WWE Superstar Jonathan Fatu—Watch the Sneak Peek!