TLC Files Lawsuit Against Jon Gosselin
According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents.
The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the United States.
Williams & Connolly works out of Washington, D.C. and has a reputation for excellence, and what some might call a "scorched earth policy", which basically means every fact about their opponents is uncovered in discovery procedures.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"