Nicolas Cage Blames 'Financial Ruin' on Former Manager
Levin was Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008, and Cage claims he was unaware of the damaged state of his finances until he hired new management.
"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.
Levin, a licensed certified public accountant, has practiced in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Conan O'Brien's 5 best bits from Cuba show
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- Julie Andrews still mourning the loss of husband of 41 years
- Sony Sells Out Vince Gilligan/David Shore's 'Battle Creek' Worldwide
- This Is Why Jeremy Scott Is Music's Most Wanted Designer
- In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'Chappie,' 'Unfinished Business' and More
- Hugh Jackman Facts: 17 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Actor
- Best of Late Night TV: Chris Hemsworth's Musical Beers and Naomi Watts' Crazy Hometown (VIDEO)
- Recap of The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 14: T. Earl King VI