Nicolas Cage Blames 'Financial Ruin' on Former Manager
Levin was Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008, and Cage claims he was unaware of the damaged state of his finances until he hired new management.
"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.
Levin, a licensed certified public accountant, has practiced in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns a new champion
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- Cannes: Market Dealmaking as Varied as the Weather
- Cannes: Apsara Distribution Gets Asia Rights to Harrison Ford's 'Paranoia' (Exclusive)
- Cannes: James Gray on 'The Immigrant,' Marion Cotillard and Returning to the Fest (Q&A)
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill
- This Witch Gets You One Step Closer to a Trip to the Premiere of 'World War Z' (PHOTO)