Nicolas Cage Blames 'Financial Ruin' on Former Manager
Levin was Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008, and Cage claims he was unaware of the damaged state of his finances until he hired new management.
"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.
Levin, a licensed certified public accountant, has practiced in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Robert Halmi Sr., Legendary TV Producer, Dies at 90
- 'Sharknado 2' Memes Take the Internet by Storm (Photos)
- Robert Drew, Documentary Pioneer, Dies at 90
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Here's What's New on Netflix for August 2014
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Rejects: Sci-Fi Icons Who Got Cut From Marvel's Space Team
- Jamie Foxx Is in Talks to Play Mike Tyson, Says Mike Tyson