Nicolas Cage Blames 'Financial Ruin' on Former Manager
Levin was Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008, and Cage claims he was unaware of the damaged state of his finances until he hired new management.
"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.
Levin, a licensed certified public accountant, has practiced in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film
- Tribeca 2015: Mary J. Blige Feels "a New Confidence" With 'London Sessions' Doc
- Style Notes: Rick Owens Gets Down in Hong Kong; American Apparel Gets Sued (Again)
- Lucas Till Returns to 'X-Men: Apocalypse' as Havok
- Watch the First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Trailer in All Its Glory
- The 27 Best Las Vegas Movies
- Disney Still Can't Stop 'Frozen' Lawsuit, Trial Date Set