Nicolas Cage Blames 'Financial Ruin' on Former Manager
Levin was Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008, and Cage claims he was unaware of the damaged state of his finances until he hired new management.
"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.
Levin, a licensed certified public accountant, has practiced in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Cannes Film Festival announces 2014 lineup
- DC's 'Earth 2: World's End' Announced for October Launch
- Chris Wallace Signs New Multiyear Deal at Fox News
- 'Graceland' Adds 'The Glades' Alum for Season 2
- The 20 Best Summer Blockbusters of All Time: ?Animal House'
- Whoopi Golberg pens love letter to her vaporizer
- A 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel Is Finally Happening
- Cannes 2014 Lineup Revealed: Nicole Kidman, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, and More
- 'Transcendence' Review: 10 Things to Know About the Johnny Depp Sci-Fi Movie