Nicolas Cage Blames 'Financial Ruin' on Former Manager
Levin was Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008, and Cage claims he was unaware of the damaged state of his finances until he hired new management.
"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.
Levin, a licensed certified public accountant, has practiced in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bonding over Brad: Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston celebrate the holidays together
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon: America is a 'horror show'
- Sexy Celeb Magazine Covers
- Kevin Pollak to Play Anna Faris' Father on CBS' 'Mom' (Exclusive)
- Tila Tequila Sympathizes With Hitler, Claims Paul Walker's Death was a 'Ritualistic Murder'
- Fox News Reporter Won't Have to Testify in Aurora Theater Shooting Case
- MTV names Miley Cyrus 2013 best artist of 2013
- Seven must-see Broadway (and Off Broadway) shows you can ACTUALLY get tickets to this December
- Ten things you missed when a New York theater put on ?Hit List' ? a musical from ?Smash'
- The 10 Most High-Maintenance Movie Characters of the Past Three Decades
- 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer: Channing Tatum Is Not of This World (VIDEO)
- Jason Momoa Will Probably Be in the 'Man of Steel' Sequel