Nicolas Cage Blames 'Financial Ruin' on Former Manager
Levin was Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008, and Cage claims he was unaware of the damaged state of his finances until he hired new management.
"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.
Levin, a licensed certified public accountant, has practiced in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stevie Wonder's euology at Andrae Crouch's funeral upsets some
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- 'Terminator Genisys' Super Bowl Ad Debuts
- Watch Snickers' 'Brady Bunch' Super Bowl Ad
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': 8 Things to Know About Its Return
- 'The Blacklist' Primer: 5 Things You Need To Know Before Sunday's Premiere
- 'Amira & Sam' Actor Martin Starr Loves These 5 Movie Pairs
- Watch the New 'Ted 2' Trailer and Laugh Your @$% Off