Bethenny 'Housewives' Frankel Is Engaged
PEOPLE reports that boyfriend Jason Hoppy set up a romantic scene in Frankel's apartment over the summer when he proposed with an 8-carat ring.
Frankel tells PEOPLE that being engaged "feels great, because I'm with the right person ... He's maybe regretting it because it's been beyond a week and he's in panic mode – [but] no, we're enjoying it," Frankel said.
Frankel and Hoppy, both 38, were dating for 11 months before his proposal.
"She is very much a handful but one thing she did say to me is she needs a man that can handle her and that I can," Hoppy said.
Wedding bells are coming for the 'Real Housewives of New York' starlet, who's been rumored to be getting her own show based around the wedding.
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Revenge Series Finale Showdown: Watch Victoria and Amanda's Epic Faceoff -- Who Might Not Survive?
- Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff Was "Bummed" She Missed My Final Dance on Dancing With the Stars
- Price Is Right Contestant in Wheelchair Wins Treadmill, Finds It Hilarious
- Jeremy Renner: Black Widow is still a 'slut'
- Will 'Montage of Heck' allow people to forgive Courtney Love?
- Melissa Rivers had Joan Rivers' makeup done while she was in a coma
- Hilary Duff Isn't Turning Down Love if She Finds It on Tinder, but Admits It Would Be the "Story of the Year"
- Sofía Vergara Plays Catchphrase With Jimmy Fallon and Reveals She Sleeps Naked—Watch the Hilarious Video!
- Are Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson Moving in Together After Dancing With the Stars?!