Bethenny 'Housewives' Frankel Is Engaged
PEOPLE reports that boyfriend Jason Hoppy set up a romantic scene in Frankel's apartment over the summer when he proposed with an 8-carat ring.
Frankel tells PEOPLE that being engaged "feels great, because I'm with the right person ... He's maybe regretting it because it's been beyond a week and he's in panic mode – [but] no, we're enjoying it," Frankel said.
Frankel and Hoppy, both 38, were dating for 11 months before his proposal.
"She is very much a handful but one thing she did say to me is she needs a man that can handle her and that I can," Hoppy said.
Wedding bells are coming for the 'Real Housewives of New York' starlet, who's been rumored to be getting her own show based around the wedding.
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- North West Styles Butterfly Hair Clips, Makes Our '90s Nostalgia Radar Bounce Through the Roof
- Brody Jenner Is "Very Proud" of Bruce Jenner: "I Love Him to Death"
- Nicole Trunfio Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy on Elle Australia Cover
- All-American Summer 2015
- Taylor Swift got clothes for 'Bad Blood' from LA sex shop
- Jennifer Love Hewitt reveals her pregnancy workout regimen