Bethenny 'Housewives' Frankel Is Engaged
PEOPLE reports that boyfriend Jason Hoppy set up a romantic scene in Frankel's apartment over the summer when he proposed with an 8-carat ring.
Frankel tells PEOPLE that being engaged "feels great, because I'm with the right person ... He's maybe regretting it because it's been beyond a week and he's in panic mode – [but] no, we're enjoying it," Frankel said.
Frankel and Hoppy, both 38, were dating for 11 months before his proposal.
"She is very much a handful but one thing she did say to me is she needs a man that can handle her and that I can," Hoppy said.
Wedding bells are coming for the 'Real Housewives of New York' starlet, who's been rumored to be getting her own show based around the wedding.
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Celebrates Mom and Twin Daughters' Birthdays With Kids: Cute Family Photos
- Kelly Clarkson Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter River After Miracle on Broadway Show
- Jessica Simpson Models Her Insanely Toned Legs in Mega-Fringed Minidress: See Her Sexy, Throwback Style!
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Go Christmas Shopping Hand-in-Hand: ''They Definitely Looked Like a Couple''
- Jason Kennedy Gets Touching Tattoo for His New Wife—See Him Explain the Sweet Tribute!
- Paula Deen's New Christmas Video With Bobby and Jamie Deen May Leave You Asking, "WTF, Y'All?"