Bethenny 'Housewives' Frankel Is Engaged
PEOPLE reports that boyfriend Jason Hoppy set up a romantic scene in Frankel's apartment over the summer when he proposed with an 8-carat ring.
Frankel tells PEOPLE that being engaged "feels great, because I'm with the right person ... He's maybe regretting it because it's been beyond a week and he's in panic mode – [but] no, we're enjoying it," Frankel said.
Frankel and Hoppy, both 38, were dating for 11 months before his proposal.
"She is very much a handful but one thing she did say to me is she needs a man that can handle her and that I can," Hoppy said.
Wedding bells are coming for the 'Real Housewives of New York' starlet, who's been rumored to be getting her own show based around the wedding.
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dead at 54 After Near-Drowning Accident
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert "Want to Move on as Friends" After Split
- Lena Dunham Now Proud to Run, Says She Used to Do It Looking "Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl"
- Gisele Bundchen's rumored burqa disguise causes ire
- Chrissy Teigen strips down for cover of 'Women's Health UK'
- Ramona Singer opens up about husband's affair: 'This person was an addiction for him'
- Xena and Gabrielle Forever! Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor Reunite and Hearts Swell Around the World
- Tom Brady and NFL Players Association Sue the NFL in Federal Court Over Deflategate Suspension—Get the Details!
- Robin Thicke's Dad Approves of His Much Younger Model Girlfriend