PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Jessica, Garry, Tyra, Michael and More
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 18th 2009 09:00AM
What did you think of the NFL ad that blasted Jessica Simpson's weight? Does Garry Shandling look like he had plastic surgery? Tyra Banks has dropped several dress sizes -- how does she look now? And what are your feelings on Michael Jackson's posthumous single, 'This Is It?' Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· In an ad for NFL Sunday, a cartoon of the Dallas Cowboys takes shots at how Jessica Simpson (who's ex-boyfriend is Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo) looks. What did PopEater readers think of the commercial? According to 83 percent of over 30K, it's terrible. Get the Story and Vote
· FOX and Burger King -- who were responsible for the offensive spot -- later apologized. Was it enough? Not enough, if you believe 64 percent of voters.
· Taylor Swift will be hosting an episode of 'Saturday Night Live' in the near future and alludes to a possible Kanye-bashing skit. Will PopEater readers tune in to 'SNL' the night she hosts? Apparently, 71 percent of them will. Get the Story and Vote
· 'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon and Tara Reid are reportedly vying for the same Playboy cover. But 57 percent of voters would rather see Bensimon than the 'American Pie' starlet. Get the Story and Vote
· Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' looking like he had gone under the knife. But the votes are split on whether he did or not -- 51 percent of over 56K just thought he was bloated, while 49 percent believe it was plastic surgery. Get the Story and Vote
· Eighty-five percent of readers think Tyra Banks -- who's lost several dress sizes -- looks great these days. Get the Story and Vote
· NBC asked the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade to uninvite the cast of 'Glee,' who were scheduled to perform during the event. And it really angered many of our readers -- 70 percent are really upset, while 61 percent say they won't be watching it after this stunt. Get the Story and Vote
· Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' -- which turned out to be co-written by Paul Anka -- premiered to much enthusiasm, at least from PopEater readers. Eighty-three percent of over 15K like the song. Get the Story and Vote
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Tina Fey attends the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 2009 'Light The Night' walk over the Brooklyn Bridge on October 15th in New York City.
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Game Of Desks Is HERE!
- Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged?
- NBA Star Reportedly Asks Court To Delay Divorce During Playoffs
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1M to Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Randy Jackson Visits Air Force Base, Debuts New Guitar Collection
- Star-Studded PSA Shines Spotlight on Global Water Crisis