Best Celebrity Twitters & Tweets for 10/19
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2009 01:33PM
twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Bethenny Frankel, Joel Madden and Demi Moore are doing today -- in 140 characters or less...
1. Bethenny Frankel
The newly engaged 'Housewives of New York City' star tied to put all those baby rumors to rest. After a few gossip sites reported that she was secretly pregnant, @Bethenny let loose on her Twitter -- even poking a little fun at Jon and Kate Gosselin. (And for those wondering, yes -- she is pregnant!)
2. Demi Moore
@mrsktcher visited her daughter Scout at Brown University and broke in the vacuum cleaner. The actress wasn't afraid to get a little dirty for the sake of a cleaner freshman dorm. (See the pic.)
3. Joel Madden
Good Charlotte's @joelmadden received a Noble Award for his charity work. (Congrats!) He got seriously choked up - later admitting it "was actually kind of embarrassing." Aww! It's okay, Joel.
4. Kelly Osbourne
If you need a reason to watch 'Dancing With The Stars,' this is it. Kelly Osbourne and her partner will be dancing the paso doble to Ozzy Osbourne's 'Crazy Train.' We have a feeling it's going to be hot.
5. Wendy Williams
How you doin'? Neyo's 30th birthday was the place to be this weekend and better yet, Wendy tells everyone how it went down. (And yes, she even got down on the dance floor with Mary J. Blige.)
6. Adam Lambert
We cannot wait to see Adam Lambert's "pretty racy" photo shoot in the November issue of Details Magazine.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'