Weird Celebrity Auction Items For Sale
When it comes to being a superfan, money is not an option -- at least for some buyers who have coughed up millions of dollars at auctions to own everything from celebrity hair to worn clothing and personal mementos. This past weekend, a clump of hair believed to have been trimmed from Elvis Presley's head when he joined the Army in 1958 sold for $15,000! So how much have people paid to own Justin Timberlake's leftover french toast or Michael Jackson's jewel-encrusted gloves? You won't believe the price tag. Find out how much money people have paid for "celebrity" items. >>
M. Spencer Green, AP
Scott Gries, ImageDirect / Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Amanda Edwards, Getty Images
Paramount Pictures / Getty Images
Keystone / Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- 'Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin on Being a New Mom On and Off-Screen
- Mama June Spotted Out as Daughter Anna Claims She Was Victim of Sex Offender
- Tony Danza and Judith Light: See the ?Who's the Boss?' Reunion!