Weird Celebrity Auction Items For Sale
When it comes to being a superfan, money is not an option -- at least for some buyers who have coughed up millions of dollars at auctions to own everything from celebrity hair to worn clothing and personal mementos. This past weekend, a clump of hair believed to have been trimmed from Elvis Presley's head when he joined the Army in 1958 sold for $15,000! So how much have people paid to own Justin Timberlake's leftover french toast or Michael Jackson's jewel-encrusted gloves? You won't believe the price tag. Find out how much money people have paid for "celebrity" items. >>
M. Spencer Green, AP
Scott Gries, ImageDirect / Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Amanda Edwards, Getty Images
Paramount Pictures / Getty Images
Keystone / Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Attention Garth Brooks Fans? He's Going on Tour!
- Brad Pitt's Exes Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston Party Together
- Paris Hilton's Brother Threatens to Sue Lindsay Lohan for Beating
- Kirsten Dunst Goes Without Makeup on Shopping Trip With Her Mom: Picture
- Jennifer Aniston Looks Stylish, Goes to Spa Before Hosting Holiday Party: Picture
- Paris Hilton's Brother Barron Hilton Reportedly Beat Up By Lindsay Lohan's Friend: Everything You Need to Know