Whitney Houston Has 'X Factor' Wardrobe Malfunction
This performance marked Houston's first UK TV appearance in 12 years, UK's Daily Mail reports.
Last week, Houston told UK's Daily Mail that her 'X Factor' performance "should be a fun night. I am a fan of Simon Cowell's and look forward to meeting him," she said.
Houston's comeback has been mostly successful, at least when it comes to record sales. Whitney's 'I Look to You' debuted at number one on the Billboard charts, selling more than 300,000 copies in its first week of avalaibility. 'Look' is Houston's first studio album in eight years, and also her first since her rapid slide into drugs and a public split from ex-husband Bobby Brown.
Houston also hit a hurdle in her comeback when her big coming out performance on 'Good Morning America' was marred by poor sound and cracking vocals from the songstress. She apologized for the performance, saying that because of her publicity tour and appearance on 'Oprah,' she'd "been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice ... I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL