Whitney Houston Has 'X Factor' Wardrobe Malfunction
This performance marked Houston's first UK TV appearance in 12 years, UK's Daily Mail reports.
Last week, Houston told UK's Daily Mail that her 'X Factor' performance "should be a fun night. I am a fan of Simon Cowell's and look forward to meeting him," she said.
Houston's comeback has been mostly successful, at least when it comes to record sales. Whitney's 'I Look to You' debuted at number one on the Billboard charts, selling more than 300,000 copies in its first week of avalaibility. 'Look' is Houston's first studio album in eight years, and also her first since her rapid slide into drugs and a public split from ex-husband Bobby Brown.
Houston also hit a hurdle in her comeback when her big coming out performance on 'Good Morning America' was marred by poor sound and cracking vocals from the songstress. She apologized for the performance, saying that because of her publicity tour and appearance on 'Oprah,' she'd "been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice ... I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Terrible celebrity hair
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Extra Scoop: Celebs React to Sony's Decision to Pull ?The Interview'
- Extreme Beauty Roundup: Why Do Celebs Downplay Their Perfect Bodies?
- What's on Her Ear? See Demi Lovato's Daring New Look and More!
- The Interview's Theatrical Release Pulled: Celebrities Like Judd Apatow, Jimmy Kimmel, Rob Lowe Are Appalled -- Read Their Shocked Tweets
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her