Whitney Houston Has 'X Factor' Wardrobe Malfunction
This performance marked Houston's first UK TV appearance in 12 years, UK's Daily Mail reports.
Last week, Houston told UK's Daily Mail that her 'X Factor' performance "should be a fun night. I am a fan of Simon Cowell's and look forward to meeting him," she said.
Houston's comeback has been mostly successful, at least when it comes to record sales. Whitney's 'I Look to You' debuted at number one on the Billboard charts, selling more than 300,000 copies in its first week of avalaibility. 'Look' is Houston's first studio album in eight years, and also her first since her rapid slide into drugs and a public split from ex-husband Bobby Brown.
Houston also hit a hurdle in her comeback when her big coming out performance on 'Good Morning America' was marred by poor sound and cracking vocals from the songstress. She apologized for the performance, saying that because of her publicity tour and appearance on 'Oprah,' she'd "been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice ... I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boa Constrictor bites Nicki Minaj's backup dancer
- Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman denied parole
- Rapper Iggy Azalea falls off stage
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- It's a Girl for Stacy Keibler!
- Why Is NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson Driving Onto a High School Football Field?
- Watch the First Episode of ?Red Band Society' Now!
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Christmas Jammies Family Makes Back-to-School "Baby Got Class" Parody: Watch Now!
- Chris Burke Reflects on Corky Character, Life Goes On, Down Syndrome on Upcoming Oprah: Where Are They Now? Episode