Whitney Houston Has 'X Factor' Wardrobe Malfunction
This performance marked Houston's first UK TV appearance in 12 years, UK's Daily Mail reports.
Last week, Houston told UK's Daily Mail that her 'X Factor' performance "should be a fun night. I am a fan of Simon Cowell's and look forward to meeting him," she said.
Houston's comeback has been mostly successful, at least when it comes to record sales. Whitney's 'I Look to You' debuted at number one on the Billboard charts, selling more than 300,000 copies in its first week of avalaibility. 'Look' is Houston's first studio album in eight years, and also her first since her rapid slide into drugs and a public split from ex-husband Bobby Brown.
Houston also hit a hurdle in her comeback when her big coming out performance on 'Good Morning America' was marred by poor sound and cracking vocals from the songstress. She apologized for the performance, saying that because of her publicity tour and appearance on 'Oprah,' she'd "been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice ... I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper