Falcon Heene Balloon Boy Story Has Legs
'Balloon Boy' Falcon Heene is just about the most searched thing on the net right now (other than 'NFL,' 'Halloween,' and 'Twitter'). But that phrase, in itself, isn't a Google hot trend today. Make it 'Balloon Boy Story' (which, we assume, is a more memorable synonym for 'hoax') and you've got one of the hottest trending topics of the day. The story has taken on a whole new form now that we know the whole thing was a publicity stunt.
The Heene family falsely told authorities that their 6-year-old son Falcon was trapped in a mylar balloon, flying high above Colorado. Now, the parents of three are in custody for the hoax.
Doesn't mean it's not a good story, and clearly you agree. Keep an eye out for 'Bubble Boy' + 'who knows what' to appear at the top of Google Trends for a long while to come. With all this popularity, their story is ripe for a made-for-TV movie in the future. We decided to cast the family -- and other important characters -- for the yet-to-be announced film. See who we want to star in the drama.
Getty Images / WireImage
AP / WireImage
Getty Images / Bauer-Griffin
AP / Bauer-Griffin
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham Enjoys Date Night With "Beautiful Wife" Victoria Beckham: See the Sexy Couple Out on the Town!
- Neil Patrick Harris Goes Off the Rails Over Thomas the Tank Engine in New Funny or Die Video
- Madonna Has Some Advice for Kanye West: "Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice"
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- The Following Boss on the Return of That Fan-Favorite Terrifying-Yet-Brilliant Villain
- Tori Spelling Welcomes a "New Adopted Friend" to the Family as Dean McDermott Says Goodbye to Chopped Canada
- Lady Gaga Has Faith in Taylor Swift's Love Life, Assures Her ''Prince Charming Will Come''