Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/20
1. Ryan Seacrest
'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest got to see a preview of Micheal Jackson's 'This Is It.' Sounds like it is going to be pretty powerful. We can't wait!
2. Paris Hilton
Despite rumors that Paris Hilton asked for live lobsters on the set 'The Other Guys,' it's false. The heiress made a one-day cameo appearance, but she claims the accusations are just "silly stories."
3. Adam Lambert
We wish Lady Gaga would write songs for us. (We envy you, Mr. Lambert.) Seriously though, we have a feeling this new song is going to be hot. If we could pre-order this song on iTunes, we would have already bought it.
4. Chris Daughtry
Daughtry opened its first show in Topeka last night and it sounds like it went really well. "You rocked our world," Chris Daughtry wrote on Twitter.
5. Peter Facinelli
Here you go 'Twilight' fans. The final stretch is near, and 'Eclipse' will be completed. Too bad we'll have to wait until June 2010 to see it though.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison: Working Out and Dreaming of Spray Tans
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!