Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/20
1. Ryan Seacrest
'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest got to see a preview of Micheal Jackson's 'This Is It.' Sounds like it is going to be pretty powerful. We can't wait!
2. Paris Hilton
Despite rumors that Paris Hilton asked for live lobsters on the set 'The Other Guys,' it's false. The heiress made a one-day cameo appearance, but she claims the accusations are just "silly stories."
3. Adam Lambert
We wish Lady Gaga would write songs for us. (We envy you, Mr. Lambert.) Seriously though, we have a feeling this new song is going to be hot. If we could pre-order this song on iTunes, we would have already bought it.
4. Chris Daughtry
Daughtry opened its first show in Topeka last night and it sounds like it went really well. "You rocked our world," Chris Daughtry wrote on Twitter.
5. Peter Facinelli
Here you go 'Twilight' fans. The final stretch is near, and 'Eclipse' will be completed. Too bad we'll have to wait until June 2010 to see it though.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brantley Gilbert: Keith Urban supported my journey to sobriety
- Christian singer Lacey Sturm: God saved me from suicide
- Garth Brooks: I'm far from retirement
- Key and Peele put their spin on 1980s aerobics videos
- Why ?Shrek' scared ?Walking Dead' star Chad L. Coleman
- How to Restore Your Hair Using the Biomethod!
- Extra Scoop: Reese Witherspoon Speaks Out on ?Cruel' Treatment of Ren
- Jimmy Kimmel Live's Mean Tweets Are Back! Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow and Lisa Kudrow Have Hilarious Reactions
- Jennifer Aniston Stopped Working Out for Cake Movie Role; The View Panelists Get Heated Over Bill Cosby: Top 5 Stories
- Eminem Raps About Raping Iggy Azalea, Aussie Singer Responds: "I'm Bored of the Old Men Threatening Young Women"