Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/20
1. Ryan Seacrest
'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest got to see a preview of Micheal Jackson's 'This Is It.' Sounds like it is going to be pretty powerful. We can't wait!
2. Paris Hilton
Despite rumors that Paris Hilton asked for live lobsters on the set 'The Other Guys,' it's false. The heiress made a one-day cameo appearance, but she claims the accusations are just "silly stories."
3. Adam Lambert
We wish Lady Gaga would write songs for us. (We envy you, Mr. Lambert.) Seriously though, we have a feeling this new song is going to be hot. If we could pre-order this song on iTunes, we would have already bought it.
4. Chris Daughtry
Daughtry opened its first show in Topeka last night and it sounds like it went really well. "You rocked our world," Chris Daughtry wrote on Twitter.
5. Peter Facinelli
Here you go 'Twilight' fans. The final stretch is near, and 'Eclipse' will be completed. Too bad we'll have to wait until June 2010 to see it though.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Austin Mahone Wants a Lamborghini for Christmas!
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker's Death: ?It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home'
- Paul Walker's Memorial Service: All the Details
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure