Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/20
1. Ryan Seacrest
'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest got to see a preview of Micheal Jackson's 'This Is It.' Sounds like it is going to be pretty powerful. We can't wait!
2. Paris Hilton
Despite rumors that Paris Hilton asked for live lobsters on the set 'The Other Guys,' it's false. The heiress made a one-day cameo appearance, but she claims the accusations are just "silly stories."
3. Adam Lambert
We wish Lady Gaga would write songs for us. (We envy you, Mr. Lambert.) Seriously though, we have a feeling this new song is going to be hot. If we could pre-order this song on iTunes, we would have already bought it.
4. Chris Daughtry
Daughtry opened its first show in Topeka last night and it sounds like it went really well. "You rocked our world," Chris Daughtry wrote on Twitter.
5. Peter Facinelli
Here you go 'Twilight' fans. The final stretch is near, and 'Eclipse' will be completed. Too bad we'll have to wait until June 2010 to see it though.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper