Mysteries of Vic Mizzy, Robert Mormando & Adam Jasinski Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Oct 20th 2009 12:40PM
Ben Walker - What does a guy have to do to tie the knot with a gal like Meryl Streep's ultra-talented hot daughter Mamie Gummer? He's gotta be tall, nice, patient and he better be good at rubbing her jaw. At least that's what Mamie, Streep's 26-year-old daughter, told People at the Whitney Gala last night about the stage actor who got down on one knee and proposed to her a day earlier. Ben and Mamie met while performing 'Dangerous Liasons' on Broadway in April 2008.
Robert Mormando - We thought we'd heard every permutation of every mob story until today. Finally, we've been given our first gay hit-man. About time. Oh wait, that happened in 'The Sopranos,' never mind. Well, whatever, it happened in real life today. Robert Mormando took the stand today to face sentencing for the botched hit of a Queens bagel store owner in 2003. He admitted to the crime, but denounced the Mafia and told the court he has been openly gay, and living a "peaceful working life"
since leaving the mob. Mormando cooperated with the feds shortly after the 2003 shooting, and perhaps not surprisingly, yesterday he was sentenced to time already served.
Adam Jasinski - Reality show champs, we've told you time and time again, don't put your cash winnings into contraband. We know, illegal drugs generally get great returns, but it's just not worth it. The world is still watching you. And besides, it's illegal. Adam Jasinski, winner of 'Big Brother' in 2008, did not get the memo. On Saturday night, DEA agents arrested him with 2,000 oxycodone pills, which he reportedly bought with a portion of his $500k 'Big Brother' bounty. Now he's facing up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine. Unfortunately for Jasinski, as far as we know there aren't any lucrative reality competitions in prison.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged?
- NBA Star Reportedly Asks Court To Delay Divorce During Playoffs
- The 13 Best TV Episodes To Celebrate Summer
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1M to Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Randy Jackson Visits Air Force Base, Debuts New Guitar Collection
- Star-Studded PSA Shines Spotlight on Global Water Crisis