Mysteries of Vic Mizzy, Robert Mormando & Adam Jasinski Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Oct 20th 2009 12:40PM
Ben Walker - What does a guy have to do to tie the knot with a gal like Meryl Streep's ultra-talented hot daughter Mamie Gummer? He's gotta be tall, nice, patient and he better be good at rubbing her jaw. At least that's what Mamie, Streep's 26-year-old daughter, told People at the Whitney Gala last night about the stage actor who got down on one knee and proposed to her a day earlier. Ben and Mamie met while performing 'Dangerous Liasons' on Broadway in April 2008.
Robert Mormando - We thought we'd heard every permutation of every mob story until today. Finally, we've been given our first gay hit-man. About time. Oh wait, that happened in 'The Sopranos,' never mind. Well, whatever, it happened in real life today. Robert Mormando took the stand today to face sentencing for the botched hit of a Queens bagel store owner in 2003. He admitted to the crime, but denounced the Mafia and told the court he has been openly gay, and living a "peaceful working life"
since leaving the mob. Mormando cooperated with the feds shortly after the 2003 shooting, and perhaps not surprisingly, yesterday he was sentenced to time already served.
Adam Jasinski - Reality show champs, we've told you time and time again, don't put your cash winnings into contraband. We know, illegal drugs generally get great returns, but it's just not worth it. The world is still watching you. And besides, it's illegal. Adam Jasinski, winner of 'Big Brother' in 2008, did not get the memo. On Saturday night, DEA agents arrested him with 2,000 oxycodone pills, which he reportedly bought with a portion of his $500k 'Big Brother' bounty. Now he's facing up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine. Unfortunately for Jasinski, as far as we know there aren't any lucrative reality competitions in prison.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Reflects on 'Sad' Month in New Blog Post
- Julia Roberts Steps Out with Husband and Kids to Support Surfer Kelly Slater
- 'Life in Pieces' Actor James Brolin Talks Barbra Streisand 'Gypsy' Remake, Weighs-In on Hillary & Donald
- Melissa Rivers Scattered Mom Joan Rivers' Ashes While Vacationing in Wyoming
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend, Bryan Randall, Is the "Nicest" — and Hottest! — Guy Ever: See His Modeling Pics!
- Khloe Kardashian Looks Skinnier Than Ever in New Waist Training Mirror Selfie