Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/21
Today's Best Celebrity Twitters >>
1. Kim Kardashian
Even though Kim Kardashian seemed less than excited about her 29th birthday, she's changed her tune. Join the hoards of Twitter followers who've also wished the famous reality star a Happy Birthday.
2. Joel Madden
Despite tabloid rumors that Nicole Richie and Joel Madden secretly got hitched, it's all false. Madden took to Twitter: "I keep getting emails from old friends and family asking about a wedding. NO we didn't get married."
3. The Shannon Twins
So what is really going down between Hugh Hefner and his new twin girlfriends? Just an innocent game of Dominos followed by a trip to get frozen yogurt. Riiiiight.
4. Denise Richards
Looks like Denise Richards is getting into the spirit of 'Dancing With The Stars' and planning a private dance class with Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel.
5. Carly Smithson
Sounds like 'American Idol' contestants Carly Smithson and David Archuleta have a dinner and movie date coming up. While we wish it was more scandalous, we're sure the two are just catching up...
6. Ricky Martin
Ricky Martin uploaded the most adorable photo of he and one of his twin boys. So cute! (See it below.)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- 10 New Summer TV Shows to Watch
- Win a Grillbot! The First Automatic Grill-Cleaning Robot
- Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: Old Police Report Reveals New Details
- Poltergeist Actor Oliver Robins Says Costars' Eerie Deaths Were "Just Tragic Coincidences," No Curse
- Watch a Giant Lizard Poop All Over an Us Weekly Animal Planet Video Shoot Gone Horribly Wrong
- Kim Richards' Dying Ex-Husband Monty Confirms He's Missing Daughter Brooke's Wedding: "I Was Given a Few Months to Live"