Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/21
Today's Best Celebrity Twitters >>
1. Kim Kardashian
Even though Kim Kardashian seemed less than excited about her 29th birthday, she's changed her tune. Join the hoards of Twitter followers who've also wished the famous reality star a Happy Birthday.
2. Joel Madden
Despite tabloid rumors that Nicole Richie and Joel Madden secretly got hitched, it's all false. Madden took to Twitter: "I keep getting emails from old friends and family asking about a wedding. NO we didn't get married."
3. The Shannon Twins
So what is really going down between Hugh Hefner and his new twin girlfriends? Just an innocent game of Dominos followed by a trip to get frozen yogurt. Riiiiight.
4. Denise Richards
Looks like Denise Richards is getting into the spirit of 'Dancing With The Stars' and planning a private dance class with Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel.
5. Carly Smithson
Sounds like 'American Idol' contestants Carly Smithson and David Archuleta have a dinner and movie date coming up. While we wish it was more scandalous, we're sure the two are just catching up...
6. Ricky Martin
Ricky Martin uploaded the most adorable photo of he and one of his twin boys. So cute! (See it below.)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' clinic silent on report doctor took selfie with unconscious star
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev's Planned Parenthood past draws criticism, support
- Mayim Bialik: Why I hate 'Frozen'
- Mayim Bialik Won't Let It Go... She Hates ?Frozen'
- Jenny McCarthy Already Lost Her Wedding Band... Doing What?!
- Meredith Vieira Opens Up About Why She Stayed in Abusive Relationship
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Wedding Details: Find Out Who's Footing the Bill
- Chris Messina Does Sexy Striptease as "Diamond Dan" on Mindy Project's Season 3 Premiere: See GIFs
- Jennifer Lawrence Exudes Power, Confidence in New Dior Campaign: Watch the Behind-the-Scenes Video