Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/21
Today's Best Celebrity Twitters >>
1. Kim Kardashian
Even though Kim Kardashian seemed less than excited about her 29th birthday, she's changed her tune. Join the hoards of Twitter followers who've also wished the famous reality star a Happy Birthday.
2. Joel Madden
Despite tabloid rumors that Nicole Richie and Joel Madden secretly got hitched, it's all false. Madden took to Twitter: "I keep getting emails from old friends and family asking about a wedding. NO we didn't get married."
3. The Shannon Twins
So what is really going down between Hugh Hefner and his new twin girlfriends? Just an innocent game of Dominos followed by a trip to get frozen yogurt. Riiiiight.
4. Denise Richards
Looks like Denise Richards is getting into the spirit of 'Dancing With The Stars' and planning a private dance class with Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel.
5. Carly Smithson
Sounds like 'American Idol' contestants Carly Smithson and David Archuleta have a dinner and movie date coming up. While we wish it was more scandalous, we're sure the two are just catching up...
6. Ricky Martin
Ricky Martin uploaded the most adorable photo of he and one of his twin boys. So cute! (See it below.)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Larry Wilmore takes on ?American Sniper' on ?The Nightly Show'
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Extra Scoop: We're Going to See Katie Holmes on TV Again!
- Mandy Moore May Have Hinted at Divorce on Instagram
- Taylor Swift's Reaction to 'Nude' Hacker Threat Is Priceless
- Eddie Redmayne: My Wife and I Love Friends, Stalked Jennifer Aniston
- Ryan Knight's Ex-Girlfriend Jemmye Carroll Reflects on His Death: "Living Too Fast Was His Motto"
- Gabrielle Union Explains Why She Asked Dwyane Wade for a Prenup: "I Have My Own Wagon and Star"