Flip-Flopping 'Bachelor' Jason Mesnick Proposes to Molly Malaney
The island nation was the scene where Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft on national television last fall. On a wrap-up episode, Mesnick rescinded the proposal and instead chose the runner-up, Malaney.
Since then, they've been carrying on a long-distance relationship, with him in Seattle and she in Milwaukee. The New Zealand trip was designed, a friend of the couple says, so "Jason can do what he should have done in the last time he was here, and ask Molly to marry him."
Incidentally, Rycroft has moved on as well. Earlier this year, she became engaged to Tye Strickland.
Meryl Streep's daughter, Gummer, has been dating Walker for about a year and a half. The two met while working on a short film, and later performed together in a spring 2008 Broadway production of 'Les Liasions Dangereuses.'
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Watson Threatened by Hackers After Celebrated UN HeForShe Speech
- Miranda Lambert Sizzles, Shows Off Sexy Physique in a Bikini in Hawaii: Pictures
- Chloe Grace Moretz Says Brooklyn Beckham Is a "Good Guy," Would Ask Victoria Beckham For a Fashion Discount
- Evil Bedside Manner? Female Doctor Accused Of Poisoning Physician Boyfriend With Antifreeze In Texas; Allegedly Served Him ?Special Coffee From Colombia'
- Rose McGowan: Racy Rolling Stone cover almost drove her from acting
- Vin Diesel unrecognizable In 'The Last Witch Hunter'
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Summer Rae Hits the Big Screen for Her First Action Movie Role—See the Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Ana Gasteyer Apologizes to Martha Stewart for SNL Impersonation—But Is It "Seven Years Too Late?"
- Charlie Sheen Talks TV Future: "When Are People Going to Get Sick of Me?"