Flip-Flopping 'Bachelor' Jason Mesnick Proposes to Molly Malaney
The island nation was the scene where Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft on national television last fall. On a wrap-up episode, Mesnick rescinded the proposal and instead chose the runner-up, Malaney.
Since then, they've been carrying on a long-distance relationship, with him in Seattle and she in Milwaukee. The New Zealand trip was designed, a friend of the couple says, so "Jason can do what he should have done in the last time he was here, and ask Molly to marry him."
Incidentally, Rycroft has moved on as well. Earlier this year, she became engaged to Tye Strickland.
Meryl Streep's daughter, Gummer, has been dating Walker for about a year and a half. The two met while working on a short film, and later performed together in a spring 2008 Broadway production of 'Les Liasions Dangereuses.'
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Her Dog's Death: "This Has Been the Most Painful Week of My Life"
- Aubrey O'Day Calls Hank Baskett Out for Silence on Cheating Issue: Watch the Marriage Boot Camp Showdown
- Did Gisele Bundchen Disguise Herself in a Burqa to Get Plastic Surgery? See the Photo
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- Why Is Kurt Russell's Face Covered With Cuts and Bruises?! Get the Scoop
- Of Course Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Are on Vacation Together: Here's Why They Were Always Meant to Be!
- Naomi Campbell Sentenced to Six Months in Italian Prison for Assault on Paparazzo