Flip-Flopping 'Bachelor' Jason Mesnick Proposes to Molly Malaney
The island nation was the scene where Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft on national television last fall. On a wrap-up episode, Mesnick rescinded the proposal and instead chose the runner-up, Malaney.
Since then, they've been carrying on a long-distance relationship, with him in Seattle and she in Milwaukee. The New Zealand trip was designed, a friend of the couple says, so "Jason can do what he should have done in the last time he was here, and ask Molly to marry him."
Incidentally, Rycroft has moved on as well. Earlier this year, she became engaged to Tye Strickland.
Meryl Streep's daughter, Gummer, has been dating Walker for about a year and a half. The two met while working on a short film, and later performed together in a spring 2008 Broadway production of 'Les Liasions Dangereuses.'
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude While Pregnant; Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Naked Instagram: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Defends Crossroads Costar Britney Spears After Auto-Tune Controversy: She's "an Abundance" of Good Energy
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- The TRANSformation Continues! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Hairdo
- Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy Call It Quits ? End Their Five-Year Engagement
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really