Flip-Flopping 'Bachelor' Jason Mesnick Proposes to Molly Malaney
The island nation was the scene where Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft on national television last fall. On a wrap-up episode, Mesnick rescinded the proposal and instead chose the runner-up, Malaney.
Since then, they've been carrying on a long-distance relationship, with him in Seattle and she in Milwaukee. The New Zealand trip was designed, a friend of the couple says, so "Jason can do what he should have done in the last time he was here, and ask Molly to marry him."
Incidentally, Rycroft has moved on as well. Earlier this year, she became engaged to Tye Strickland.
Meryl Streep's daughter, Gummer, has been dating Walker for about a year and a half. The two met while working on a short film, and later performed together in a spring 2008 Broadway production of 'Les Liasions Dangereuses.'
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2
- This First Look at Neil Patrick Harris' Creepy American Horror Story: Freak Show Character Is Terrifying
- Shahs of Sunset's Lilly Ghalichi Calls Off Engagement: "I Know That Every Ending Is a New Beginning"