Hulk Hogan Recalls Night He Almost Committed Suicide
Fortunately, his 'Gladiators' co-star Laila Ali, who noticed that Hogan was looking distracted earlier at work, gave him a late night call and prevented him from ending his life, Hogan recalls in the book. See the book's other juicy details >>
He accuses his wife's 19-year-old boyfriend for the issues he faced after the divorce. "Hell, [Linda's] spending time with a 19-year-old boyfriend - in the house that I pay for," he wrote. He admits that a combination of "going to [a] strip club, drinking, getting all that attention from girls" and coming back to an empty home that night in December 2007 led to his breaking point.
Other juicy tidbits in the book include his allegations that Linda was an abusive alcoholic. "In public, we were all having the time of our lives, but that public image only further masked the problems that were growing behind the scenes... There were plenty of times when Linda would lose it, but no one wanted to see that kind of ugliness on TV," he wrote.
Hogan's bank account also took a hit after his July 2009 divorce settlement with Linda, who walked away with a promise of $40,000 a month. He recalls: "I practically begged her, 'Please, don't file. Our son's just had this accident - if we do this now, it'll make us look like the Britney Spears family. Please, don't file for divorce,'" he added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Joan Hart Loses 40 Pounds: "I'm Slimmer Than Before the Baby!"
- Bachelor Juan Pablo Picks Nikki Ferrell: Former Bachelor Stars, Celebrities React With Shock, Disgust
- Game of Thrones Vanity Fair Cover; Show Creators Know How Series Ends
- Bad Boy Bachelor! Juan Pablo Rants Rudely To Host Chris Harrison, Refuses To Tell Nikki He Loves Her
- Lucky Break! Tori Spelling Settles $60M Lawsuit Over Claims She Stole The Idea For Her TV Show
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Juan Pablo Galavis Scraps Proposal Plans? Bachelor Told Producers He Had a Big Surprise for Nikki
- The Flash Full Costume First Look: Grant Gustin Is the Fastest Man Alive—See the Photo!
- Can Rollins Recover? On Set of Law & Order: SVU With Kelli Giddish, Donal Logue and Ice-T