Kate Gosselin Gets One-Hour TV Special
The TL C special will air the same day the Gosselins are due in court to try reach a financial settlement.
http://www.popeater.ca/2009/10/21/kate-gosselin-gets-one-hour-tv-special/ At their last court appearance on Oct. 13, Jon was ordered to return $180,000 that he removed from a joint bank account. If he does not return the cash by Oct. 26, he could face potential contempt charges. Kate also must detail what expenses she's been spending money on.
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Carole Radziwill, Dorinda Medley Mourn Their Late Husbands on Emotional London Trip
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Rhys Matthews Could Be Charles, Plus Red Coat Returns!
- Vacation Review: Chris Hemsworth Shamelessly Steals the Nostalgia-Filled Comedy, Ed Helms Perfectly Cast as Rusty Griswold
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed