Kate Gosselin Gets One-Hour TV Special
The TL C special will air the same day the Gosselins are due in court to try reach a financial settlement.
http://www.popeater.ca/2009/10/21/kate-gosselin-gets-one-hour-tv-special/ At their last court appearance on Oct. 13, Jon was ordered to return $180,000 that he removed from a joint bank account. If he does not return the cash by Oct. 26, he could face potential contempt charges. Kate also must detail what expenses she's been spending money on.
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diane Keaton Reveals Her Massive Girl Crush on Amy Poehler -- Read Her Funny Tweets Here!
- The Mindy Project Style Breakdown: Mindy's Sparkly Dress, More Outfits from Season 3 Premiere
- Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Spar on The View Over George W. Bush's Handling of Katrina
- Explosive New Details Of Joan Rivers' Medical Crisis: Doctor Snapped Selfie With Legendary Comic & Performed Unauthorized Biopsy While She Was Under Anesthesia!
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Big Brother's Eviction Shocker! Who Didn't Make it to the Final Four?
- Saturday Night Live's Nasim Pedrad Recalls Meeting Kim Kardashian, Reveals Unaired Impression of Aziz Ansari—Watch Now!
- Zachary Quinto Plays James Franco's Lover in New Film, Applauds His Co-Star as a "Provocateur"