Kate Gosselin Gets One-Hour TV Special
The TL C special will air the same day the Gosselins are due in court to try reach a financial settlement.
http://www.popeater.ca/2009/10/21/kate-gosselin-gets-one-hour-tv-special/ At their last court appearance on Oct. 13, Jon was ordered to return $180,000 that he removed from a joint bank account. If he does not return the cash by Oct. 26, he could face potential contempt charges. Kate also must detail what expenses she's been spending money on.
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Rehab, Plans to Study Fashion in College
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"