Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Protruding Belly in Swimsuit
As a Playboy model, Wilkinson was used to being ogled for her body. But now, seven months pregnant with a protruding belly, the former 'Girls Next Door' star has an understanding of what it means to feel beautiful on the inside, too. "The reason I feel so beautiful is not because of my looks, it's because of my bond with the baby."
How do you feel about the weight gain? "There are things I love about it. I love that my hips are growing, even though it hurts. I want that butt and am starting to get it, so I'm excited."
What have you been craving? "I've been eating a lot of breakfast - eggs, bacon and cheese sandwiches with wheat toast, a lot of waffles with peanut butter. Peanut butter is my biggest craving. I actually put bananas and syrup all over it, too. Even though I don't usually eat much meat, I've been eating a lot of ribs with barbecue sauce and steak. Also, my craving for chocolate came back. I never ate it before because it gave me migraines."
What kind of dad will Hank be? "The best role model in the whole world! I am so happy we're having a boy first because I am excited to see the relationship between little Hank and Hank. I want him to be himself, but also have the same characteristics as Hank."
Has it changed your sex life? "Yes, it's changed our sex life -- for the worse [laughs]. I am a wild girl in bed and I can't really be that wild anymore because I have limits now. I have 40 extra pounds in my belly, so I get tired easily. But no, of course, it's still great. I have a great man in bed, he definitely knows how to please me. But, yeah, we'll be better after when we have more energy!"
Do you feel prettier pregnant? "I have never felt this beautiful! The one thing I love about being pregnant is my skin, I used to have the worst acne. My whole life it's been horrible - on the 'Girls Next Door,' it was disgusting. This is the best skin that I have ever had in my life!"
What's the best thing about being pregnant? "The greatest thing is probably just feeling like a queen. Everybody does everything for me. And Hank is always just giving me unconditional love - that different type of love that I've never felt before."
MORE ABOUT Kendra Wilkinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kendra Wilkinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Stands up for Brother Rob Kardashian, Slams Adrienne Bailon for "Kicking him When he is Down"
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"