Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Protruding Belly in Swimsuit
As a Playboy model, Wilkinson was used to being ogled for her body. But now, seven months pregnant with a protruding belly, the former 'Girls Next Door' star has an understanding of what it means to feel beautiful on the inside, too. "The reason I feel so beautiful is not because of my looks, it's because of my bond with the baby."
How do you feel about the weight gain? "There are things I love about it. I love that my hips are growing, even though it hurts. I want that butt and am starting to get it, so I'm excited."
What have you been craving? "I've been eating a lot of breakfast - eggs, bacon and cheese sandwiches with wheat toast, a lot of waffles with peanut butter. Peanut butter is my biggest craving. I actually put bananas and syrup all over it, too. Even though I don't usually eat much meat, I've been eating a lot of ribs with barbecue sauce and steak. Also, my craving for chocolate came back. I never ate it before because it gave me migraines."
What kind of dad will Hank be? "The best role model in the whole world! I am so happy we're having a boy first because I am excited to see the relationship between little Hank and Hank. I want him to be himself, but also have the same characteristics as Hank."
Has it changed your sex life? "Yes, it's changed our sex life -- for the worse [laughs]. I am a wild girl in bed and I can't really be that wild anymore because I have limits now. I have 40 extra pounds in my belly, so I get tired easily. But no, of course, it's still great. I have a great man in bed, he definitely knows how to please me. But, yeah, we'll be better after when we have more energy!"
Do you feel prettier pregnant? "I have never felt this beautiful! The one thing I love about being pregnant is my skin, I used to have the worst acne. My whole life it's been horrible - on the 'Girls Next Door,' it was disgusting. This is the best skin that I have ever had in my life!"
What's the best thing about being pregnant? "The greatest thing is probably just feeling like a queen. Everybody does everything for me. And Hank is always just giving me unconditional love - that different type of love that I've never felt before."
MORE ABOUT Kendra Wilkinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kendra Wilkinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Poltergeist Actor Oliver Robins Says Costars' Eerie Deaths Were "Just Tragic Coincidences," No Curse
- Watch a Giant Lizard Poop All Over an Us Weekly Animal Planet Video Shoot Gone Horribly Wrong
- Kim Richards' Dying Ex-Husband Monty Confirms He's Missing Daughter Brooke's Wedding: "I Was Given a Few Months to Live"
- Reports: '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Newly Engaged #RichKids Brendan Fitzpatrick and Morgan Stewart Give a Tour of Their First Home Together—See the Clip!
- Best Looks of the Week: Diane Kruger's Gilded Gown, Chanel Iman's Red Carpet Confection & More!
- Armie Hammer & Elizabeth Chambers Celebrate Fifth Wedding Anniversary, Look Forward to "At Least" 50 More!