Tom and Katie Celebrate With Travoltas at Secret Scientology Event
The massive event was held at Saint Hill Manor in East Grinsted, West Sussex. Witnesses said, "Tom was swaying and looked like he was in heaven... He was really, really into it. Katie was next to him doing her best to look as enthusiastic. She was clapping along with the song, but was totally out of sync. Suri was standing by, looking a little bemused in a cute little party dress."
Seated nearby were Travolta and Preston. "John and Kelly were holding hands throughout the performance," an onlooker says. "They look like a very united couple." Their appearance puts all rumors to rest that Travolta left the church. There had been speculation after Travolta took the witness stand and testified that his late son Jett was autistic. Until then, Travolta and his wife said their son had Kawasaki disease, a rare condition that causes arterial inflammation, because autism is not recognized in the church.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Prequel to Film in New Zealand
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition