Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/22
1. Kelly Osbourne
We really hope Sharon Osbourne is okay, but Kelly Osbourne is convinced her mom has swine flu. Get lots of rest and feel better, Sharon.
2. Heidi Montag
We had to post this. It seems Holly Madison is a HUGE fan of Heidi Montag's music. Nothing like jamming with the top down to Montag's 'Body Language.' Yeah, the former playmate has no shame, but we love it.
3. Amanda Bynes
Sounds like the 23-year-old actress is ready to settle down and get married. Lately, she's been writing a lot about love ... Wonder who Mr. Right will be?
4. Candace (Cameron) Bure
You may remember Candace Cameron-Bure as the oldest 'Full House' sibling, D.J. Tanner. Well, it appears she'll be on VH1 soon doing a celebrity weight loss shoot. We have to admit, we're really intrigued because we have been noticing her shrinking figure over the last few months. (She looks great!)
5. Jessica Simpson
Watch out, India -- Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves are coming. The two will be filming Simpson's new show 'The Price of Beauty.' Have fun you crazy kids!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Get the Look! Cara Delevingne's Harry Styles Style
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Take the Plunge
- ?Fifty Shades' of ?SNL': Dakota Johnson, ISIS and More
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead: Grammy-Nominated Brownstone Singer Dies at 46
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Twins Reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor From Danny DeVito in Germany