Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/22
1. Kelly Osbourne
We really hope Sharon Osbourne is okay, but Kelly Osbourne is convinced her mom has swine flu. Get lots of rest and feel better, Sharon.
2. Heidi Montag
We had to post this. It seems Holly Madison is a HUGE fan of Heidi Montag's music. Nothing like jamming with the top down to Montag's 'Body Language.' Yeah, the former playmate has no shame, but we love it.
3. Amanda Bynes
Sounds like the 23-year-old actress is ready to settle down and get married. Lately, she's been writing a lot about love ... Wonder who Mr. Right will be?
4. Candace (Cameron) Bure
You may remember Candace Cameron-Bure as the oldest 'Full House' sibling, D.J. Tanner. Well, it appears she'll be on VH1 soon doing a celebrity weight loss shoot. We have to admit, we're really intrigued because we have been noticing her shrinking figure over the last few months. (She looks great!)
5. Jessica Simpson
Watch out, India -- Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves are coming. The two will be filming Simpson's new show 'The Price of Beauty.' Have fun you crazy kids!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
- ?Full House' cast members reunite, serenade creator with theme song
- Official ?Madden' Super Bowl simulation predicts narrow 4th-quarter victory for Patriots
- Is That You Zach Galifianakis? Actor Unrecognizable After Shocking Weight Loss
- Frances Bean Cobain and Mom Courtney Love Make Rare Public Appearance Together
- Julia Roberts Talks New ?Batkid' Movie