Robin Wright Penn Can't Wait to Get Divorced
The 'Forrest Gump' actress – who filed for divorce from the Oscar-winning actor in August citing "irreconcilable differences" – is keen to focus on acting now she is single and the couple's children, Dylan, 18, and 16-year-old Hopper, are older.
She told Redbook magazine: "I turned down so many films because I wanted to be a mom that they stopped offering. I gave up a lot for my kids, but I didn't give up...I'm very content with the way it all turned out."
"I have no regrets for my life that has been lived. New beginnings, definitely. For me, my career too. My kids are older now."
Robin, 43, also spoke about her anger over her marriage split becoming public news.
She said: "It never feels good. Yes, it's divorce; it's a given that it will be public. But...it's so disrespectful. It's like, 'You're an actress, you owe us this?' 'F--- you' is what I say."
It was not the first time the couple had announced they were divorcing only to change their minds.
Sean, 49, first filed for divorce in December 2007, but his petition was dismissed. Three days later Robin filed her own paperwork.
However, in April 2008, they made a request to have their divorce petition dismissed as they wanted to give their relationship another chance.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
- Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis, Welcomes First Child With Jason Sudeikis
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- Kate Middleton and Prince William "Saddened" by Sudden Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother, Mark Shand
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Celebrates Baby Shower With Gal-Pals—See the Pics!
- Mila Kunis Keeps Her Baby Bump Cozy After Workout: See the Pregnant Star Staying Fit!