Robin Wright Penn Can't Wait to Get Divorced
The 'Forrest Gump' actress – who filed for divorce from the Oscar-winning actor in August citing "irreconcilable differences" – is keen to focus on acting now she is single and the couple's children, Dylan, 18, and 16-year-old Hopper, are older.
She told Redbook magazine: "I turned down so many films because I wanted to be a mom that they stopped offering. I gave up a lot for my kids, but I didn't give up...I'm very content with the way it all turned out."
"I have no regrets for my life that has been lived. New beginnings, definitely. For me, my career too. My kids are older now."
Robin, 43, also spoke about her anger over her marriage split becoming public news.
She said: "It never feels good. Yes, it's divorce; it's a given that it will be public. But...it's so disrespectful. It's like, 'You're an actress, you owe us this?' 'F--- you' is what I say."
It was not the first time the couple had announced they were divorcing only to change their minds.
Sean, 49, first filed for divorce in December 2007, but his petition was dismissed. Three days later Robin filed her own paperwork.
However, in April 2008, they made a request to have their divorce petition dismissed as they wanted to give their relationship another chance.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- Olivia Wilde Kisses Jason Sudeikis After Kansas City Royals World Series Game 2 Win: Picture
- Kris Jenner's Cookbook Features Recipe From Late Friend Nicole Brown Simpson
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''