Robin Wright Penn Can't Wait to Get Divorced
The 'Forrest Gump' actress – who filed for divorce from the Oscar-winning actor in August citing "irreconcilable differences" – is keen to focus on acting now she is single and the couple's children, Dylan, 18, and 16-year-old Hopper, are older.
She told Redbook magazine: "I turned down so many films because I wanted to be a mom that they stopped offering. I gave up a lot for my kids, but I didn't give up...I'm very content with the way it all turned out."
"I have no regrets for my life that has been lived. New beginnings, definitely. For me, my career too. My kids are older now."
Robin, 43, also spoke about her anger over her marriage split becoming public news.
She said: "It never feels good. Yes, it's divorce; it's a given that it will be public. But...it's so disrespectful. It's like, 'You're an actress, you owe us this?' 'F--- you' is what I say."
It was not the first time the couple had announced they were divorcing only to change their minds.
Sean, 49, first filed for divorce in December 2007, but his petition was dismissed. Three days later Robin filed her own paperwork.
However, in April 2008, they made a request to have their divorce petition dismissed as they wanted to give their relationship another chance.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nina Dobrev Describes Perfect Boyfriend in Starbucks Order: "Extra Hot Please"
- Khloe Kardashian Is Too Hungover to Function Before Kim's Wedding in New Keeping Up With the Kardashians Preview
- Joan Rivers "Would Be So Touched" by Support After Health Scare, Daughter Melissa Rivers Says
- Screaming, Crying & Violent Threats! Inside The Boozy ‘RHONJ' Finale Throwdown Over Rumors Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife Teresa With His Mother-In-Law
- Cee Lo Green Placed On Three Years Probation After Pleading ?No Contest' To Charge He Drugged Woman During Dinner Date
- Engaged ’19 Kids and Counting’ Stars Ben Seewald and Jessa Duggar Move In?But Still Use A Chaperone
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Best Looks of the Week: Emma Stone's Plunging Valentino Gown, Jennifer Aniston's Sparkly Mini & More!
- Happy 28th Birthday, Lea Michele! See the Glee Star's Best Fashion Moments
- Watch: Jennifer Hudson Pours Her Heart Out on "Remission" With Lupe Fiasco & Common Ahead of Stand Up to Cancer Benefit